• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

I wish "salty" was a banned word.

It makes literally every single thread and discussion that it's used in worse. No matter the topic, no matter the situation, no matter the people.

The worst thing is that it's used inappropriately in 95% of all cases in lieu of an actual argument.

You'd have a point if most of those people were actually trying to make arguments.

jakncoke

Banned

It makes literally every single thread and discussion that it's used in worse. No matter the topic, no matter the situation, no matter the people.

The worst thing is that it's used inappropriately in 95% of all cases in lieu of an actual argument.

image.png

Hey, you want me to beat your dick off?!?

I'll beat your dick off with both hands, let's go!!

I don't even know what that means, but I'm going to throw you a bone Dutch Patriot. It's been ten years, I've decided to let it go. I don't want to grow into a bitter old man with hate in his heart like bionic.

As of today, I'm officially recognizing the Patriots' victory over the Panthers in Super Bowl 38. Y'all won. We lost. The ring is legit.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't even know what that means, but I'm going to throw you a bone Dutch Patriot. It's been ten years, I've decided to let it go. I don't want to grow into a bitter old man with hate in his heart like bionic.

As of today, I'm officially recognizing the Patriots' victory over the Panthers in Super Bowl 38. Y'all won. We lost. The ring is legit.

Im pretty sure he is offering a happy ending to make up for his team stealing a SB from you guys.

MRSA

Banned

You kosher salty German

Narag

I wish you were a banned word, *****.

JABEE

This is how history is rewritten. I will never forget. Expelling dissenters from this board will never work!

BigAT

You-Salty-1.gif

Talon

I just want you all to now that I took a pretty primo shit a moment ago. Feelin' pretty good.

I'm sure FMT is interested.

jakncoke

Banned
which team did Derrick01 claim in here. I know it was one the SB teams. Perhaps Broncos. If so godslay you going to hold a funeral for his perma ban?

I am shocked to hear about professional athletes using performance enhancing drugs. To think the Ravens won that Super Bowl with such illicit things in their body while the 49ers were fueled only by milk and mother's love. This is the first I've heard of such a thing and will be boycotting this crooked sport until this problem is eradicated. See you guys again in 20ohfuckingnever.

But seriously can we get this guy back on our payroll? 2013 sucked, we need to get Ray Rice on DAT JUICE!

Milchjon

I bet "you salty" posts will become a bannable offense before too long. They are the "you mad, bro?" of sports threads.

They're not even limited to sports threads, which makes it even more annoying.

Also, how salty are you about losing out on the division crown time and time again?

Sorry, you're collateral damage in this crusade

Milchjon

which team did Derrick01 claim in here. I know it was one the SB teams. Perhaps Broncos. If so godslay you going to hold a funeral for his perma ban?

Broncos. Not a good year for him so far.

Probably saltier about his perm than about them losing, though.

Draxal

Ben McDaniels (Josh McDaniels little bro) is going to be coaching WRs at Rutgers next year.

Man, the relationship with the Pats/Rutgers is getting even weirder.

What did he get perma banned for. I mean he was annoying, but I don't recall him doing anything banworthy.

You know, there's a way for people to stop those posts from happening without making it bannable.

It's by not being salty.
I wasn't talking about your post. Your post would be the equivalent of, "are you going to be mad for the rest of your life?" Not just trolling, it made sense given the context.

I'm borderline backseat modding so I'm gonna stop now.

They're not even limited to sports threads, which makes it even more annoying.

Also, how salty are you about losing out on the division crown time and time again?

Sorry, you're collateral damage in this crusade
Tears are about 0.9% sodium chloride so roughly 1% salty.

I just want you all to now that I took a pretty primo shit a moment ago. Feelin' pretty good.

I'm sure FMT is interested.

As much as i'd love to join that super exclusive club of NFL Gaffers who's seen another NFL GAF poster's shit, alas I think that ship has long sailed.

jakncoke

Banned
Ben McDaniels (Josh McDaniels little bro) is going to be coaching WRs at Rutgers next year.

Man, the relationship with the Pats/Rutgers is getting even weirder.

What did he get perma banned for. I mean he was annoying, but I don't recall him doing anything banworthy.

Being the most depressing and pessimistic poster ever. Idk. I just read it in a thread, I assume the mod team got tired of his persona

MechDX

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...-mock-draft-johnny-manziel-rams-blake-bortles

1. TRADE Cleveland Browns (via Houston Texans) - Johnny Manziel, Quarterback, Texas A&M*Browns trade picks four and 26 to the Houston Texans for the first overall pick.

4. TRADE Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns) - Jadeveon Clowney, Defensive End, South Carolina

Even after trading down, the Houston Texans manage to land the top player in the 2014 NFL Draft. Jadeveon Clowney could fit in opposite J.J. Watt in Houston's three-man front. If Antonio Smith leaves in free agency, Clowney makes even more sense for the Texans. His explosiveness is off the charts and he has the versatility to move all over the line of scrimmage.

SBNation on the Browns trade train. Sorry BG

squicken

I just can't see CLE giving up both first round picks to move up, even to Houston's slot.

e:
Dutch draws better plays.

That's Gronk getting between the LBs and the safety. JFF falls in the draft, Pats trade Brady to the Bills, draft JFF, Gronk sees the Ravens' doctor and never misses another game and the Pats win 3 legit Super bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom