• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
If gucci comes in here guys, just remember not to engage!

Kill him with kindness.

PR_Kill%20them%20With%20Kindness_hug.jpg

Talon

idk i watched the trailer and im still curious why its so awesome.
I expected it to just be a Clone High movie of contextual humor, but they actually incorporate the idea of Legos into the movie. If you ever played with Legos, it's the bomb fucking diggity.

If you didn't play with Legos, it's still the bomb fucking diggity.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, saying you don't care about blocking from tailbacks and only care about their ability to run for 70 yard plays is exactly why you get :kas.

I'm talking 3rd down backs i.e. guys you use for draws, screens, pass routes out of the slot etc.

Blocking as a tailback out of shotgun draw formations as a specific type of running back isn't my main priority when I'm looking for a speed back. I care about the routes he can run, if he can catch and maybe once in a while pick up a blitzer.

It would be amazing to get a guy with size and speed like Arian Foster. But having a guy like Darren Sproles does not hurt. That's the type of running back I want with our mid round picks.

As the Saints, and there former QB coach and our current OC proved, you can never ever enough solid running backs. Reggie Bush and Jouqie Bell are both solid RBs but more wouldn't hurt.

JCizzle

Exactly. People are too busy trying to take everything so personally. It's all going to be okay.

It won't be. The Seahawks win and this happens weeks later? There are no coincidences. the beginning of the end is upon us, darkness has fallen and winter is coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom