• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi-res-176714931_crop_exact.jpg

Live by the Pollard, die by the Pollard
Jerk move.

That's a lot of movement. BoB must like him b/c he went to Rutgers at one point. Was he a problem player? Get kicked out or did he move around for playing time?

He got really bad advice from his Dad.

He didn't like the transition the Offense took under the OC who was fired going into his Junior Year, and replaced with Frank Cignetti who ran an old school Pro Style O.

He transferred to Arizona and then came Rich Rod who had no use for a Pocket Passer in Savage so he tried to come back to Rutgers and Rutgers was going to take him until the NCAA refused his right to a hardship transfer because his Grandfather was battling Cancer and getting treatment in NJ. So the only other team interested was Pittsburgh where he had to sit out a year.

MechDX

Both are bad, yours is worse. Not that complicated.

How is mine worse? please explain.

Both pics of injured players
Both pics posted in a humorous manner
Mine is worse because "my team" caused it?
So Tragic Comedy can not ever post the Brady pic because "his team' caused it?

JABEE

I hope a pig kidnaps you and steals your shoes.

I hate you guys.

I don't know what kind of backwoods nursery rhyme you are trying to write me into, but I live in a place called Not Florida. Pigs don't roam the streets kidnapping people and stealing their shoes.

I'm not sure if you are referencing a fable you were told or if that pig story passes as Biology in the Christian Learning Center you attend down there.

Whatever the answer may be, I am so sorry, Gata. It's not your fault.

I don't know what kind of backwoods nursery rhyme you are trying to write me into, but I live in a place called Not Florida. Pigs don't roam the streets kidnapping people and stealing their shoes.

I'm not sure if you are referencing a fable you were told or if that pig story passes as Biology in the Christian Learning Center you attend down there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You live in New Jersey. That's worse than Florida.

Also, fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom