• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

You people are just haters! Tom Brady is an American icon with a blatantly American tale. He was passed over by many being considered to weak to every amount to anything. He then proceeded to work his way up and become a thing of legend! you should all bow down and kiss the rings!

Someone give this guy a Pats avatar already. SMH.

MechDX

any other opinion is factually incorrect

billobrien__1262190554_9941.jpg

Bread

Banned
Your team attracts the insane (Mech), the dumb (Gata) and the douchey (lunchbox).

Tells you all you need to know!
here in new england, we don't discriminate against any one. people of all races and intelligence levels are hated equally.

is that what i'm supposed to say? gata tells me i'm racist

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Brady:

1) Plays for a Boston team
2) Arrogant ("We're only going to score 17 points? Haha, okay.")
3) Plays for a Boston team
4) Cheated
5) Plays for a Boston team

What about the way he cries for calls, tuck rule, and hasnt won a SB since they took away his camera advantage.

Also since Favre retired, he gets the slobbering Favre used to get from the media and announcers.

I'd also add that I still consider Peyton Manning the superior quarterback and I think that's the biggest thing for me. The whole Brady vs. Manning debate is like Xbone vs. PS4. Or Apple vs. Windows. I have strong opinions on these things that should be obvious to everyone but it's like some people just don't get it. Same as anything else really. Except, in my mind, Brady vs. Manning is the most obvious out of the three examples here.

It comes across like Coldplay's taste in women. Borderline illegal and terrible.

Also since Favre retired, he gets the slobbering Favre used to get from the media and announcers.

I'd also add that I still consider Peyton Manning the superior quarterback and I think that's the biggest thing for me. The whole Brady vs. Manning debate is like Xbone vs. PS4. Or Apple vs. Windows. I have strong opinions on these things that should be obvious to everyone but it's like some people just don't get it. Same as anything else really. Except, in my mind, Brady vs. Manning is the most obvious out of the three examples here.

It comes across like Coldplay's taste in women. Borderline illegal and terrible.

jnc! This part is amazing.

Of course not. Did you forget how everyone was slobbering Tom last season?

Did you forget NFLN trying to say that Brady was more deserving of MVP last year then Manning? I dont think the slobbering between the 2 is even close. Manning is a great QB that won a SB without any help from illegal surveillance. Manning is the one that should be getting all the attention.

JABEE

Mech is bothering me right now. I thought you were a real Texans fans. I treated you with the respect and dignity a diehard fan deserves in this thread.

What is with all of these two-teaming antics? Not only are you two-teaming, but you are two-teaming with the Patriots of all teams?

I can forgive Gata, because he is "special" and knows not what he does, but I expected more from you, Mech.

I knew it was you, Mech. You broke my heart.

MechDX

Did you forget NFLN trying to say that Brady was more deserving of MVP last year then Manning? I dont think the slobbering between the 2 is even close. Manning is a great QB that won a SB without any help from illegal surveillance. Manning is the one that should be getting all the attention.

Brady had a winning record with shit at the other offensive skill positions
Manning had a great WR/TE core and an actual running game

Advantage: Brady

Mech is bothering me right now. I thought you were a real Texans fans. I treated you with the respect and dignity a diehard fan deserves in this thread.

What is with all of these two-teaming antics? Not only are you two-teaming, but you are two-teaming with the Patriots of all teams?

I can forgive Gata, because he is "special" and knows not what he does, but I expected more from you, Mech.

]

#PatsSouth

Sanjuro

You people are just haters! Tom Brady is an American icon with a blatantly American tale. He was passed over by many being considered to weak to every amount to anything. He then proceeded to work his way up and become a thing of legend! you should all bow down and kiss the rings!

Tom Brady Rocky Balboa same thing

Bread

Banned
what did heath evans say it? it's cute that you make it sound like the whole network thought he was more deserving of it, i doubt that was the case.

Manning has lost more Super Bowls than he has won and hasnt really played that great in any of them. I guess that deserves all the attention over Brady.

what did heath evans say it? it's cute that you make it sound like the whole network thought he was more deserving of it, i doubt that was the case.

I believe it was 2 of the people they had on. The fact that anyone would say it is insane to me. How have to admit that Boston is a huge media area and that athletes from that area get way more attention then they deserve, and Brady more so then anyone else.

Bread

Banned
I believe it was 2 of the people they had on. The fact that anyone would say it is insane to me. How have to admit that Boston is a huge media area and that athletes from that area get way more attention then they deserve, and Brady more so then anyone else.
yea man brady is only considered a top 3 qb of all time because they are pandering to the big new england market. you got it.

yea man brady is only considered a top 3 qb of all time because they are pandering to the big new england market. you got it.

I have no idea why he is considered a top 3 QB. He lost both times in the SB, with the better team each time, that he didnt have camera help. You can try and downplay that as much as you want but it is very damming and it is clear now that he will never win a SB without the cameras.

Bread

Banned
I have no idea why he is considered a top 3 QB. He lost both times in the SB, with the better team each time, that he didnt have camera help. You can try and downplay that as much as you want but it is very damming and it is clear now that he will never win a SB without the cameras.
:jnc

"yankeehater is the worst" - chan

Sanjuro

lol

JABEE

His legacy is the three Super Bowls. His legacy is tainted by cheating. He's still a great QB, but he's not top 3 worthy.

I would place him alongside guys like Jim Kelly. Great statistics, hardware, but he could never close the deal. I will concede that Brady is better than Kelly.

I would say there is an argument to be made to keep Brady out of the Hall of Fame like Bonds, Pete Rose, and Sammy Sosa, but I would relent. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame despite his inability to win the big game.

I challenge anyone to disprove my assessment.

Sanjuro

His legacy is the three Super Bowls. His legacy is tainted by cheating. He's still a great QB, but he's not top 3 worthy.

I would place him alongside guys like Jim Kelly. Great statistics, hardware, but he could never close the deal.

I would say there is an argument to be made to keep Brady out of the Hall of Fame like Bonds, Pete Rose, and Sammy Sosa, but I would relent. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame despite his inability to win the big game.

lol

cdyhybrid

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 25s
The Dolphins have placed an exclusive rights tender on QB Pat Devlin

No idea what that means, but I've never heard of the guy so it probably doesn't matter.

Bread

Banned

I would place him alongside guys like Jim Kelly. Great statistics, hardware, but he could never close the deal.

:jnc

"Eagles fans are the worst" - chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom