• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

LJ, squick, Future, if you've seen any Steelers games this season, can you give me your unbiased opinion of Jarvis Jones' rookie performance?

Besides the prime-time games, I only saw Pittsburgh on RZC. Like LJ said, list a few good games to observe his game and it'd be fun to look at

Ah the worst NFL uniforms in existence.

Certainly ugly, but not the worst.. That honor goes to these:

images

squicken

Anyone ever see The American with Clooney? I've probably seen it 3 times, and I can't say it is a great movie or anything, but there's just something about it I really like. And it's not just the awesome boobs

Narag

Anyone ever see The American with Clooney? I've probably seen it 3 times, and I can't say it is a great movie or anything, but there's just something about it I really like. And it's not just the awesome boobs

I see you know how to appeal to NFL-age.
Yes, I bumped it up in the netflix queue.

Greg

went out and forgot my glasses

the hockey game looked like a blur of random on the screen, and I couldn't tell if any of the women were attractive until I was within speaking distance

Greg

I saw it once and enjoyed it

exactly. why do they do it?

It's like a phase they all go through once I think. Some women go through it when they are young, other when they are old. I think it's like a right of passage or something.

Now ask yourself this: has your wife had short hair at one point in her life? Because if she hasn't, then it's coming, and you can't stop it.

Tamanon

Banned

I always thought it was good. It's a good background movie too since there are a lot of just scenery shots in it.

Guys, I just did something way too spontaneous, something way out of my comfort zone.

I just booked a flight to Geneva and I'm going to the carshow for a couple of days. #HolyShit

squicken

Watching NFLN right now and they're replaying old Packer games. I forgot that Holmgren was once young and much slimmer.

His days in Cleveland were especially unkind. Supposedly he just played golf all day, but it didn't seem to help him in the fitness area.

e: Damn kave, sorry for the bad news, but no Bills games in Toronto this year

e2:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
While PITT needs cap space, it will not release S Troy Polamalu, per source. Rooney family is too loyal and Polamalu has been too valuable.

Like a WIP. May take some time, happens to a lot of guys. Remember he made a few plays against the Bills, including a sack. High effort guy which is a plus, just needs to get stronger and use a few more moves. Loves the speed, always trying to dip.

List a few games and I'll go back and watch his snaps. I wish Rewind would let you sort by player, just view his snaps/reps. Would use it a shitload more.

Besides the prime-time games, I only saw Pittsburgh on RZC. Like LJ said, list a few good games to observe his game and it'd be fun to look at

Off the top of my head, Browns 2, Jets. I just finished watching Browns 2 specifically and it looks like a light came on for him (though he was dropped into coverage a ton - I wasn't counting but it seemed like 80 percent of his snaps) but i'm obviously biased.

Every Steelers fan knew this. Plus, nobody played harder than Troy last season, and he was out of position (playing makeshift Mack ILB) for most of it.

Troy has said that he'll honor the terms of his original deal, which I believe expires after this season. He'll probably retire then.

squicken

I'll try and check out the Browns2 game later today.

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi
#Browns release WR Davone Bess.

I wonder what the procedure in the NFL is for cutting a guy with mental health issues?

bionic77

Off the top of my head, Browns 2, Jets. I just finished watching Browns 2 specifically and it looks like a light came on for him (though he was dropped into coverage a ton - I wasn't counting but it seemed like 80 percent of his snaps) but i'm obviously biased.

Every Steelers fan knew this. Plus, nobody played harder than Troy last season, and he was out of position (playing makeshift Mack ILB) for most of it.

Troy has said that he'll honor the terms of his original deal, which I believe expires after this season. He'll probably retire then.
While I would rather we have a younger player and some cap space, we can all pretty much agree that Troy earned it. Dude was such a beast when he in his prime.

very few women, and i mean VERY few, can get away with short hair. katy perry isn't one of them.
She might be able to. She still looks really hot there, but that haircut is pretty horrible.

Some girls actually look a lot hotter with short hair.

Slo

5 more inches of white depression last night. As I was shoveling I made sure to occasionally rake the shovel blade across my wrists and remember the life choices that kept me in this arctic wasteland.

Here's the end of my driveway this morning.

20140305_075106_zps5oxhuayd.jpg

bionic77

5 more inches of white depression last night. As I was shoveling I made sure to occasionally rake the shovel blade across my wrists and remember the life choices that kept me in this arctic wasteland.

Snow has mostly melted here in PA.

Hope warm weather gets here soon.

Stay strong bro. Its almost over!

squicken

As a kid I always wish I could have grown up where it snowed. But I think once you reach shovelin' age the feeling probably passes

I will trade you Vegas weather for your weather any day.

Greg

I'm sorry for laughing, but the way you described it made me

shoveling is fun the first few times, but then I'm over it and shovel so fast my heart wants to stop

Slo

I'm sorry for laughing, but the way you described it made me

shoveling is fun the first few times, but then I'm over it and shovel so fast my heart wants to stop

Yeah it gets old fast. Shoveled this one to get to work, Then afterwards I get to shovel again at my other place incase anybody wants to look at it.

Im buying a snow blower this summer for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom