• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Most boring Superbowl ever?

I think so. I didn't watch the Bucs v. Raiders for some reason, but I'm browsing gaming side and even took my mom to Starbucks to get some coffee with my Stafford jersey on (which I always wear on gameday even if we're not playing).

Someone asked me why I was wearing a Lions jersey, and I said I was getting ready for next year :jnc.

Vyroxis

Banned
I figured this game would be a lot closer than this. But Seattle is just hitting every note on offense when they need to, Denver is sputtering out.

Like that right there, the Denver D can't seem to tackle for shit when they absolutely need to.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Ugh.... NFC seems stacked for the next few years...

Falcons gonna have to really bring it to even make the WC again. The division is tough with both the Panthers and Saints. Plus you have the Hawks and the 49ers out west. Ugh...

Hope Atlanta makes the right moves in the draft!

Hey guys, remember when I said my brother went to Vegas on a conference and I said he "dropped a couple grand" on Seattle to win/cover?

He just called and finally told me he it wasn't a couple grand.

Apparently he bet 15 grand.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH OH MAN

operon

Hey guys, remember when I said my brother went to Vegas on a conference and I said he "dropped a couple grand" on Seattle to win/cover?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Can he lend floyd money

How much does something like that win you?

I almost felt bad for Peyton, but then I remembered that Tabris exists and all I could do was smile.

DominoKid

sheeeeit.

Kintaco

Gratz Seahawks. I don't post much in The NFL thread but we lost to the best team in the NFL and not some fluke wild card team. Enjoy the win.

Mindlog

I think so. I didn't watch the Bucs v. Raiders for some reason, but I'm browsing gaming side and even took my mom to Starbucks to get some coffee with my Stafford jersey on (which I always wear on gameday even if we're not playing).

Someone asked me why I was wearing a Lions jersey, and I said I was getting ready for next year :jnc.
Hey.

That was an excellent Super Bowl. I can forgive not watching on the grounds that defense wins championships and we all knew how that/this was going to end.

Let's go! 2014.
WE READY.
XEtOUjI.jpg

Hey.

That was an excellent Super Bowl. I can forgive not watching on the grounds that defense wins championships and we all knew how that/this was going to end.

Let's go! 2014.
WE READY.
XEtOUjI.jpg
Oh crap, I somehow forgot Tampa had hired Lovie.

Falcons are super fucked, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom