• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the post right below his in that thread.

Man, that's some

yR5AljN.gif

ass shit

jakncoke

Banned
Dunno. After 9 years here I've come to realize that some people (well, one person) just don't deserve to be heard.

GAF is a useless addiction anyway, no need for people who never did anything to improve the experience.

Cue "The irony!!!"

You cant round up to 9 years when you have 7 months to go!

Nameless

Nah. We're still allowed to mention the fact that people sleep together.

...I think.

I was banned once for anecdotally mentioning how I've come across guys who pretend to care about feminist issues to get laid or endear themselves towards women. So Chris being banned for his comment isn't surprising.

His ban message says probably says something about women being more than dick containers or something similar.

jakncoke

Banned
I was banned once for anecdotally mentioning how I've come across guys who pretend to care about feminist issues to get laid or endear themselves towards women. So Chris being banned for his comments isn't surprising.

His ban message says probably says something about women being more than dick containers or something similar.

Your first sentence pretty much half of gaf really.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I was banned once for anecdotally mentioning how I've come across guys who pretend to care about feminist issues to get laid or endear themselves towards women. So Chris being banned for his comment isn't surprising.

Yeah, I get it. Some people are more sensitive to some things than others. In any event, it's done.

I hate everybody equally: Men, women, black people, white people, Asian people, Native American people, dead people, alive people, homosexual people, heterosexual people, bi-sexual people, people with dyslexia, old people, young people, Canadians. All of them.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I hate everybody equally: Men, women, black people, white people, Asian people, Native American people, dead people, alive people, homosexual people, heterosexual people, bi-sexual people, people with dyslexia, old people, young people, Canadians. All of them.

You forgot the Dutch.

Farooq

Banned

If he is talking about defense, then yeah I agree. 3 coordinators in 3 years, and 2 coordinators differ quite a bit in philosophy and scheme. There has not been continuity there and it shows.

In terms of the offense. This has been Garrett's offense since 2007, and frankly they have been quite consistent in the type of players they have been drafting and how it fits their scheme. However, someone could argue that lately some aspects of their offensive philosophy has changed year to year as well. Examples would be bringing in Callahan, who comes from a west coast background, and drafting Escobar in hopes of utilizing him and Witten more in 12 personnel groupings (modeling themselves after the Patriots). "Air Erhardt" never really materialized, however I think the hiring of Callahan was positive. Callahan help developed a young offensive line into becoming one of the top units in the game (PFF had them ranked 4th). I should mention that the Scott Linehan hiring reflects Garrett's desire to have a play caller who shares similar philosophies.

So, I think it is a mixed bag. I do believe Garrett is going about it the right way though. Despite his game day woes, I think he is building a really good program. Well, as good a program you can build while Jerry Jones is your GM.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont think chris was banned before, so it was probably a short ban 2 weeks or something

Bills giving Rob Moore his 1st nfl coaching job

Also beside falcons cutting 2 vets, has there even been any other vet cuts?

I dont think chris was banned before, so it was probably a short ban 2 weeks or something

Bills giving Rob Moore his 1st nfl coaching job

Also beside falcons cutting 2 vets, has there even been any other vet cuts?

But why is his avatar gone?!

Maybe he got banned by a Jets fan :O!

jakncoke

Banned
But why is his avatar gone?!

Maybe he got banned by a Jets fan :O!

Pretty sure a mod/admin confirmed that avatar being there or gone has no bearing on whether its a regular ban or permanent ban. If it did turn out he was perm banned off of that after 0 bans or very few bans then that would be just silly.

Bread

Banned
i hate everyone except tom, bill, and BOB

Seems like a lot of mocks are showing Zach Martin (OT, Notre Dame) as a possible pick for the Dolphins at 19. Any of you guys got any thoughts on him? Hopefully he'd work out a little better than the last Dolphins OT with the last name Martin.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
"This person spent a lot of money in fancy dinner."

"So dumb. My dick is all the meat she needs and it comes free."

Sometimes you get whacked for a dumb post. This was a dumb post, also known as Being A Gata In Public.

ShaneB

Was skimming and read the above as Shane quoting Gata.

=(

Also, because I think I'm suffering from some strange case of bandwagoner's/winner's guilt or something, and I'm feeling generous, I'm going to give away a copy of Rust to someone in NFL-Steam-gaf tonight. Haven't played it myself, but seems like it's good times to be had!

cdyhybrid

I saw it more as commentary on the ridiculous bullshit that is Valentine's Day. "Buy her these things or you don't love her!" It was probably a bit too crude, though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh man I forgot NBA-GAF is why we're all in this communities purgatory.

I don't think thats true at all. The split between OT and Community was driven by certain folks not liking the stickies on top of OT pages with all of SportsGAF on there. And was done to limit some of the clutter, but that issue was more prevalent with gaming side than OT.

If they wanted a purgatory of NBA-GAF or other Sports threads then Evilore would just keep it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom