• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge you a fight.
image.php

I don't know why he loves Ponies so much. Everyone else told him not to use an avatar like that, but for some reason, the Gata is proud of it. Florida works in mysterious ways.

It was all a clever ploy by Gata to lose the bet and be branded a Jags fan/Bronie while having us believe it's being forced upon him.

effzee

How is it possible that the Lakers beat the Cavs with technically only four players?

Because Bynum slept with one of the assistant coaches wife.

LA can afford to go into the luxury tax for Lebron but I don't think he is coming to the Lakers or Clippers. He won't want to share attention with Kobe and no one wants to play for the Clippers because their owner is racist.

No idea where he is going to go but the Heat and Lebron have some tough decisions to make. Wade is close to being over the hill and Bosh is still good but him and Bron ain't enough.

He wouldn't want to share attention? Isn't that what he does in Miami anyway?

He is staying put in Miami. Wade's demise is exaggerated but even if he is traded, we saw how much better Bosh looks when he is the #2 option during the stretch where Wade was out this season.

I think they keep all three together but even if they can't a combo of Bosh and Lebron works. They would obviously also add players to replace if Wade, if he is the one let go.

Greg

Pretty much. Just actually ignore them. It's fun to watch people try to quote you like, 4 times in a thread trying to get attention.
Pretty much. Just actually ignore them. It's fun to watch people try to quote you like, 4 times in a thread trying to get attention.
LOOK AT ME!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is he in your Maple Leaf shame circle

Even worse, he's a fan of the Ottawa Senators!

Having him on ignore makes the NHL thread tolerable.

I've only once put someone on ignore and they happened to post in the NHL thread. I feel slightly justified in my chocha status though as the guy was generally fucking terrible and got permabanned on GAF when he outted himself as a piece of shit racist.

ShaneB

Have no idea what "choco" status means. I'm not hip to all this newfangled lingo.

Some people are easy to not pay attention to, other people I just wish would be quiet, that's what ignore is for.

edit: oh Mr Trejo =(

Milchjon

Dunno. After 9 years here I've come to realize that some people (well, one person) just don't deserve to be heard.

GAF is a useless addiction anyway, no need for people who never did anything to improve the experience.

Cue "The irony!!!"

jakncoke

Banned
Did trejo make a post so bad that it got deleted? I don't see anything in his post history. What will we do about the saga of the misshapen ass?!

milk_in_bags_instead_of_bottles-province_of_ontario.jpg

Him and the guy below made 2 similar posts and are now banned from the thread I linked. Can only assume thats what got him banned. But its neogaf, what ya gonna do. The man always keeping us down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom