• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

brentech

DeliciousWelloffLacewing.gif

MechDX

I'm going to post only positive things about all 31 teams in the league today. No negative comments.

Except the Colts. Fuck the Colts.

It's cool and all, but 1400 light years away so there's 0 chance of ever actually making contact or seeing if there's life there.

Maybe not right now but a lot of the technology exist for a generational ship, obviously it might not happen in our lifetime but i wouldn't say never.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Maybe not right now but a lot of the technology exist for a generational ship, obviously it might not happen in our lifetime but i wouldn't say never.

Who gives a shit? If I'm not the one banging holo-vixens on my way to a planet full of green skinned other vixens while having laser battles in zero Gs, what the fuck is the point? Hope for humanity's future?

Fuck humanity. I want to be the guy. Fuck what my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandkid gets to experience. In fact, I'm going to go not recycle now. Fuck the future.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago On #Steelers coach Mike Tomlin’s extension & raise: I’m told he’ll now be paid among the top 3-5 highest paid coaches in @NFL & all sports.

Who gives a shit? If I'm not the one banging holo-vixens on my way to a planet full of green skinned other vixens while having laser battles in zero Gs, what the fuck is the point? Hope for humanity's future?

Fuck humanity. I want to be the guy. Fuck what my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandkid gets to experience. In fact, I'm going to go not recycle now. Fuck the future.

Umm yes that is always another possibility...of course you could always do what Fry did...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If the technology existed and it was proven, I would freeze myself so fucking hard right now. Did you see that thread where the Civil War vet was hanging out with a fucking fighter jet? Flying was sci-fi when the guy was a kid. Think of how fuckawesome the world will be in 300 years. You know how we laugh at mofos who all shat in outhouses and died at 30? They're going to do that shit with us while flying to the holo-stadium with their rocket boots and shit.

ampere

I mean, 2800 year round trip time for light, yea humanity still being around in 2800 years and not having killed ourselves is ridiculously optimistic.

One of the systems that's 4 light years away is already really difficult to imagine communicating with, provided there was life there.

MechDX

Astros actually trading FOR talent??

Thank you based BOB. The man has single handedly made all Houston sports teams have bigger balls.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If the technology existed and it was proven, I would freeze myself so fucking hard right now. Did you see that thread where the Civil War vet was hanging out with a fucking fighter jet? Flying was sci-fi when the guy was a kid. Think of how fuckawesome the world will be in 300 years. You know how we laugh at mofos who all shat in outhouses and died at 30? They're going to do that shit with us while flying to the holo-stadium with their rocket boots and shit.

You'd wake up as the shortest, weakest, dumbest person on earth. Careful what you wish for.

I mean, 2800 year round trip time for light, yea humanity still being around in 2800 years and not having killed ourselves is ridiculously optimistic.

One of the systems that's 4 light years away is already really difficult to imagine communicating with, provided there was life there.

Well sure if you only rely on FTL travel, worm holes and such are another possibility. Anyways there are other ways to find out if there is life out there other than just going to visit the place, that's what I meant. We might be able to detect life without having to visit in the future.

That rocket boots do sound awesome.

cajunator

Banned
Let me know if you have questions, I worked as an underwriter for countrywide home loans for a few years.

I thought you were better than that dutch.

I have a lot of options. Might even just move in with a friend or get another roommate and just keep saving a bit more.
I didnt have the information on hand immediately to set up an appointment but I was told that to buy in the city limits, I need to make a 3.5% down payment with FHA, which I can manage. If I buy out of city I can get into a house for no down payment, but I would have to do without gigabit fiber and I dont want to give up such a precious thing.

Top Bottom