• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Hello fri...

3WyxKHb.gif

Uuuh I uuuuhhh

What was I saying?

Gobias

Banned
I've never been to Canton. Seems like it would be a boring 2 hour trip.

edit: I haven't left Ohio in five years so that picture's not entirely true

SonnyBoy

Ladies, Gentleman...

I'm going to transition my FF league into a Keeper League, with Yahoo. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions? I'm having a hard time finding where I set how many players my owners can keep.

Gobias

Banned
I wanna make it clear though that Columbus is a fine city and our college football team is better than yours. Cleve can burn

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys should research what happens to teams that lose the Super Bowl before you tell him it's okay.

San Francisco is still a smoldering ruin of a team and they even moved an hour and a half away from their original location!

cdyhybrid

You guys should research what happens to teams that lose the Super Bowl before you tell him it's okay.

San Francisco is still a smoldering ruin of a team and they even moved an hour and a half away from their original location!
That's because they fired Harbs, not because they lost the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom