• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Mindlog

Disrespect and Falcons on a Friday?
H2TcfY0.gif

You wake up thinking it's going to be a normal day, then you end up in a millionaires apartment who you don't even know taking care of his sick dog and he's got cameras in every room

Isn't it ironic that After years of Seahawks' fans crying about being "cheated" out of a Super Bowl they they do it to themselves, against the New England Patriots of all teams?

No no we lost to cheaters this time but not the act of cheating. We lost to the act of stupidity by our coaching stuff.

SB 40 we didn't lose to cheaters either, we lost to ineptitude of refs doing their job.

See if you want to attack our fan base at least get the facts right. Anyways enjoy the rest of your weekend time for me to hit up capitol hill and get drunk where i would not be driving home. Yea fuck you.

#GoHawks

Konka

Banned
Tim Tebow's improved throwing motion is looking good

People have called Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Tim Tebow many things, but one term they have to add to that list is humble. After finding no NFL teams to take him in, Tebow went back to square one and began training with former MLB pitcher Tom House.

House helped him retool his mechanics and throwing motion. Tebow said the pair worked “from the ground up,” focusing on “balance, posture, sequencing, timing," per John Gonzalez of CSN Philly.

The early results were very positive coming out of the Eagles' spring practices. Head coach Chip Kelly and new teammate DeMarco Murray both praised Tebow for what they had seen so far.

Training camp gets underway on Aug. 2 for the Eagles and Tebow, and the veteran quarterback will be looking to put his new throwing motion on display in live drills.
(h/t USA Today)

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/video-tim-tebow-s-improved-throwing-motion-is-looking-good-072315

bigosc2k

Banned
Some drunken bitch crashed into 3 of my neighbors' cars and hit my parent's car, not only that but bitch tried to flee the scene, so glad my neighbors blocked her off from leaving.

squicken

i had this bizarre dream that rbh and rando and konka were back and noodle was posting bizarre sex dreams

and chuck, damn straight amazon is getting worse. customer support is bad and they miss shipping times about once every 4 orders with me.

Good morning bitches how bout dat cringeworthy ending to my alcoholic night yesterday very konka and ari like
Once every few months you get really drunk and post something crazy. I remember one time you said you would take a bat to someone's knee caps, I think it might have been western lol.
If he makes it to the season opener, I'll say something nice about each Browns fan here.
Let's get it Konka 😎

Konka

Banned
Once every few months you get really drunk and post something crazy. I remember one time you said you would take a bat to someone's knee caps, I think it might have been western lol.

Let's get it Konka 😎

Between now and August 19th it's all masters thesis all the time for me, you have nothing to fear. Except for my time in NYC next weekend, if we get past that we're golden. Thankfully, I won't have a phone.

Top Bottom