• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Edit: Omg, FFS slay^^^^

Honestly i don't even care if he has ghost writers. It doesn't make me hate him lol, if its music I like I'll listen.
It's not that serious haha

Not as disrespectful as them trotting out Johnny Manziel as a starting QB in the National Football League
tumblr_n6okmy41Mu1rscf3do1_500.gif

BigAT

Edit: Omg, FFS slay^^^^

Honestly i don't even care if he has ghost writers. It doesn't make me hate him lol, if its music I like I'll listen.
It's not that serious haha

You should like him more now that you know he's not the one responsible for his shitty songs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rubbing one out with icy hot sounds like one of those things you suggest to someone you hate or dislike.

Maybe we should recommend all Pats fans to do this from now on.

MechDX

Behind the Scenes of Our Barbecue Issue, Featuring New Houston Texan Vince Wilfork

We’re not saying that Wilfork, a noted smoked meat enthusiast, necessarily took the Texans’ deal because it meant being closer to his beloved barbecue, but we’ll let the man speak for himself in another behind-the-scenes video, this one filmed during a cover shoot for an upcoming issue of Houstonia—our big, bad barbecue issue, hitting newsstands and mailboxes on August 4. (Okay, so it’s not as big as Wilfork, but the man’s a living legend.)

CKtYGxrUkAEzbFR.jpg:large

Hes going to get bigger. :(

Godslay

Banned
^ Predator claw.

Kinda how the Browns lay down for the Steelers and Ravens every season?

If we are going to shit on any basement dwelling team, it's going to be the Bears.

At least the Browns aren't delusional about where they stand. Yet, they keep showing up.

Kinda how the Browns lay down for the Steelers and Ravens every season?
No, sit down old man. I won't take this from your old slutty ass!
^ Predator claw.

If we are going to shit on any basement dwelling team, it's going to be the Bears.

At least the Browns aren't delusional about where they stand. Yet, they keep showing up.
Yeah, I'm not zychi. I don't try and shit on other teams. I know what my teams is, it is what it is.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
^ Predator claw.

It's true, just look at this thread. Bears fans are always absent.

No, sit down old man. I won't take this from your old slutty ass!

Yeah, I'm not zychi. I don't need try and shit on other teams. I know what my teams is, it is what it is.

:)

The bears have had success at least.

Oh lawd.

It's been 30 fucking years. Can we stop talking about the 85 Bears already?

Godslay

Banned
The bears have had success at least.

Bears and Browns have the same number of league championships (8), and the Bears have one Superbowl.

They've both been pretty shit for the last few decades, the Browns embrace the present, the Bears live in the past.

I can respect that Browns fans know that they are bad right now, where Bears fans hang their hopes on a man child to return them to some glory that hasn't been their for some time. Difference in outlook and feeling of entitlement I guess.

Godslay

Banned
The Jags were good then.

I remember watching that shellacking of Marino in the playoff game. RIP

Jags also kicked the Broncos ass that year prior to their SB win. Fucking Brunell deciding to just demolish the team.

Well, I'm going to hit some golf balls. Bored out of my mind.

Greg Likens
‏@GregLikens

Philbin on RT's new targets: "Ryan's taken a real leadership role in getting those guys together... spent a lot of time with those guys"

Hey guys Tannehill is practicing in the offseason!! HOF/SUPERBOWL MVP!!!!

:kas

Top Bottom