• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
insta.0.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This place is only a few blocks away from work:

9ZCK2zJl.jpg

Had the Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese sandwich:

s28qGYH.jpg

Though unlike that picture, with bacon added.

ShaneB

And I thought we were friends Shane. :( week one avatar bet ???

We are friends, plus you know how much I love Watt. Just can't help but find that play hilarious..... this one too!

alexdoink_medium.gif

An avatar bet eh?? Maybe. I've had the same flag in my avatar my entire time here, so I don't like the idea of changing it!

rando14

I see we're all getting into proper disrespect shape for the upcoming season.

How's this for disrespect: your country sucks, your currency's value is shit, your teams all are trash, and your fur smells like burnt ass hair!!

Have a great weekend.... BITCH

LvfCzgz.gif

MechDX

We are friends, plus you know how much I love Watt. Just can't help but find that play hilarious..... this one too!

alexdoink_medium.gif

An avatar bet eh?? Maybe. I've had the same flag in my avatar my entire time here, so I don't like the idea of changing it!

You talk the talk but can you walk the walk Chico?

/flicks toothpick

Bread

Banned
How's this for disrespect: your country sucks, your currency's value is shit, your teams all are trash, and your fur smells like burnt ass hair!!

Have a great weekend.... BITCH

LvfCzgz.gif
oh my god

rando saved all of his disrespect for this

RIP Kave

Had a dream where a beautiful redhead and I were playing Donkey Kong Jungle Beat before she decided to start rubbing my cock through my trousers with her feet, and then asking me if I wanted a sandwich which led to the girl taking her shirt off revealing her nipples as pepperoni.

Striker

Had a dream where a beautiful redhead and I were playing Donkey Kong Jungle Beat before she decided to start rubbing my cock through my trousers with her feet, and then asking me if I wanted a sandwich which led to the girl taking her shirt off revealing her nipples as pepperoni.
what

RBH

6qshBzX.gif

You experienced art.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jamie: Accept Stafford for what he can still become

I’m tired of the term elite.

I’m tired of ranking quarterbacks 1-32.

I’m tired of deciding whether rings make the quarterback or vice versa.

There’s no doubt that Eli Manning has a better Super Bowl career than his older brother, Peyton. There’s also no doubt that I’d take Peyton over Eli to start a game 100 times out of 100.

So as Matthew Stafford gets set to start another critical season (his third in a row!), I have no interest in telling you who he’s better than or telling you who he’s worse than. It really doesn’t matter.
For Stafford to have a good year where the highly skeptical Lions fans start to believe that he actually could be a long-term solution, three things have to happen.

1. The Lions have to win.
2. Stafford has to end the ‘Is Stafford good’ debate once and for all.
3. The Lions have to win at least three games where every fan agrees, “If we don’t have Stafford, we don’t win that game.”

If that’s asking too much, then we have a problem

Bemoan the Lions quarterback history all you want, but he does deserve credit for already setting the all-time franchise record for yards passing. In fact he set it in just his 55th game. He’s the first Lions quarterback since Greg Landry to make the Pro Bowl. He’s the first Lions quarterback since Scott Mitchell to start two playoff games (okay, let’s just forget that last example.) That doesn’t make him great. That does make him pretty good.

The fact is Stafford is everything Detroit fans normally want. He works hard, he’s incredibly modest, he hasn’t missed a start in the last four seasons, he plays hurt and he represents the team and the city nearly flawlessly.

You may not like Stafford as a quarterback, but you have to realize that you need him. The Lions have Calvin Johnson, DeAndre Levy, Glover Quin, Darius Slay, Golden Tate and Ziggy Ansah. This is a talented, improving team. If this group of Lions is going to win, it’s going to be with Stafford or it’s not going to happen. Save the Kellen Moore talk.

The Lions franchise and Stafford are mirror images of each other. There is talent. There is hope. There are unmet expectations. There’s a large group of fans that will never believe. There’s a large group of fans that will always believe. And until both Stafford and the Lions achieve more, there will always be this raging debate.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/07/22/jamie-samuelsen-lions-stafford/30551697/

giphy.gif

Top Bottom