• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Nori Chan

Like Groceries.

Fuck groceries, that's a full course meal. I'd put that shit in a box to take home and constantly eat it in the middle of the night. No shame. I wouldn't even use utensils. I'd eat it with bare hands. Don't worry girl, my hands are soft and lathered with cocoa butter daily

MechDX

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national4

Ravens, Colts Owners Reportedly Want Brady's Suspension Upheld

Saturday, July 25

Tom E. Curran of CSN New England provided comments from ESPN's Sal Paolantonio, who said multiple owners are opposed to Brady's suspension being reduced:

“
[By reducing the suspension] you’re angering some of the hard-core owners out there. I know who they are and I’m gonna name ‘em right now: Jim Irsay of the Colts. Steve Bisciotti of the Ravens and others in the AFC who believe the Patriots have gotten away with murder for years and have not been publicly punished properly.

Of course its the colts. Kind of hope Brady gets off scott free now.

Yanet-Garcia-2.gif

tumblr_lpfq4rOrbm1qkjvnt.gif
Mmmm

Fuck groceries, that's a full course meal. I'd put that shit in a box to take home and constantly eat it in the middle of the night. No shame. I wouldn't even use utensils. I'd eat it with bare hands. Don't worry girl, my hands are soft and lathered with cocoa butter daily

Well damn lol

ksWG1oG.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apparently I'm too fucking nice.

Well that's a kick in the balls. I'll make sure to serve up a nice helping of asshole next time because I'm too old and jaded to hear that kind of shit from anybody.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
who told you that? some lady friend you were trying to take to pound town?

Yeah basically.

That's the catch 22 when you're dating a chick with low self esteem. If you don't feel the same way about them, they tend to push away.

It's fucking bizarre and I really don't have time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit.

Line_HTX

OK fine. Sword Art Online.

How about a higher standard, higher caliber animu instead, like... Oh, I don't know... Last Exile or Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex? How about some football, like Eyeshield 21?

8aff19ff9d36194f331126e62c7bf3a3-d58so57.jpg

Brings new meaning to a quarterback with all kinds of weapons...
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seriously though, I don't have time for it and I've gotten plenty of chicks with my "nice" self so what the fuck ever.

Some broads like the game too much.

cajunator

Banned
I thought nice guy stuff doesnt work at all?
It seems like a passive aggressive sorta thing anyway, being nice so a girl will like you and "reward" you. I can fully understand why that shit doesnt work.

Line_HTX

Yeah, I think you have to crank it up a little in the assertiveness in general. Though it really depends on who it is, I don't know...

I'd rather just simply be honest and upfront just to get it over with. I do not want to waste time trying to figure out her words or something.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bros I don't mean like doing shit in hopes of them returning the favor. I'm talking about a chick that I dated and did some dirty shit with. I always make a move on girls as early as possible so that's a non issue. Nobody owes me shit and I don't owe them anything.

It's more when girls who think they're ugly can't be told otherwise.

cajunator

Banned
Theres one girl who is looking for a roommate but she doesnt want to room with me because "she might do things to me"
Thats the girl who had a crush on me before. All I did was meet her like once, show her my room, and go get some lunch at Panera. Women are odd creatures who knows.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cajun that sounds weird because it's like she doesn't know it would go nowhere fast. It's not like you're holding out for something better. You're not even holding out for anything.

Line_HTX

Theres one girl who is looking for a roommate but she doesnt want to room with me because "she might do things to me"
Thats the girl who had a crush on me before. All I did was meet her like once, show her my room, and go get some lunch at Panera. Women are odd creatures who knows.

She could jump you at a moment's notice? :p

If you do bunk with her make sure to hide the knives in a secret location.

Bros I don't mean like doing shit in hopes of them returning the favor. I'm talking about a chick that I dated and did some dirty shit with. I always make a move on girls as early as possible so that's a non issue. Nobody owes me shit and I don't owe them anything.

It's more when girls who think they're ugly can't be told otherwise.

Ah the "no I'm fat and ugly regardless of what you say" I fucken hate that, I dated a girl like that and called her out on it. She asked why I never compliment her anymore and I told her because she would always say I was wrong, so I wasn't going to waste my time. She got offended but eventually got over it.

You're right cajun...women are fucken weird.

cajunator

Banned
Cajun that sounds weird because it's like she doesn't know it would go nowhere fast. It's not like you're holding out for something better. You're not even holding out for anything.

Lol I dont even know why she has a crush on me at all. Apparently Im her type, whatever the hell that is. Small nerdy anime guys? I guess everybody likes something.
My roommate told me what she said after meeting me and thats pretty much it. I was talking about potential roommates and such and she was like "it would be a bad idea to room with her" and I asked why and she goes "not because of what you would do with her but the opposite" and I was "ohhhh"
I obviously cant recognize when a girl actually likes me until someone else tells me.

In any case, I guess if I ever do try to date, this makes it easier knowing what works.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ah the "no I'm fat and ugly regardless of what you say" I fucken hate that, I dated a girl like that and called her out on it. She asked why I never compliment her anymore and I told her because she would always say I was wrong, so I wasn't going to waste my time. She got offended but eventually got over it.

You're right cajun...women are fucken weird.

Right so telling her she's beautiful makes me too "'nice". It's sad because she's probably the prettiest girl I've ever met.

Her expectations is to be treated like shit and so when she's not treated like shit, it's a weird turn off. Too old for that mindset.

Don't. Have. Time. For. This. Mickey. Mouse. Bullshit.

manfestival

so im here watching breaking bad for the first time and im 1 1/2 episodes away from finishing the show out and all I can say to myself is

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

So...

If RG3 turns it around this year, and I understand that is a big IF, the Skins have a shot to win the NFC East right?

Think about our weapons on offense: Alfred Morris (1000k yard 10 td workhorse runningback)

Desean Jackson + Pierre Garcon (Good combo of a speed reciever and a possession reciever)

Jordan Reed (All the potential in the world, just needs to stay healthy)

Trent Williams (Arguable the best LT in all of football, defenitely top 3).

If the Defense can just be servicable, and I believe they can with the additions of Knighton, Culliver, Goldson added with Kerrigan, Hall, and Riley, the Skins have the POTENTIAL to be NFC East champs by the seasons end.

I would not be saying this if there were another clear elite team in our division, but with the NFC East, you just never know.

I constantly see the Skins being ranked 30/32 in the NFL rankings and Im baffled. Our ceiling is high.

mr2xxx

Banned
So...

If RG3 turns it around this year, and I understand that is a big IF, the Skins have a shot to win the NFC East right?

Think about our weapons on offense: Alfred Morris (1000k yard 10 td workhorse runningback)

Desean Jackson + Pierre Garcon (Good combo of a speed reciever and a possession reciever)

Jordan Reed (All the potential in the world, just needs to stay healthy)

Trent Williams (Arguable the best LT in all of football, defenitely top 3).

If the Defense can just be servicable, and I believe they can with the additions of Knighton, Culliver, Goldson added with Kerrigan, Hall, and Riley, the Skins have the POTENTIAL to be NFC East champs by the seasons end.

I would not be saying this if there were another clear elite team in our division, but with the NFC East, you just never know.

I constantly see the Skins being ranked 30/32 in the NFL rankings and Im baffled. Our ceiling is high.

Bruh that's a lot of ifs. As you said RG3 is the key and there is nothing suggesting he is improving. At this point i've lost all my confidence in RG3. Reading Cooley thoughts, who has great breakdowns on the team every week, just made me sad thinking of what could of been.

“What we are going to do is we are going to give incomplete to the entire offense,” Cooley said. “Because I don’t know how to grade them….I can’t grade the pass game. Our quarterback does not allow a proper grading of the pass game, because there was something I’ve never seen go on on a football field before.

“There was a game plan initially installed, which was not run or operated in any way shape or form the way it should have been,” Cooley went on. “There was a quarterback not reading the field when he should have been, there was a quarterback scrambling when he [shouldn’t have been]….You can’t grade anyone else around Robert because of the way Robert played.

“And I want this to be really clear as we move forward with this breakdown,” Cooley said. “I’m not making fun of Robert. I like Robert. I like him as a person. This is not a personal attack. I am not going to make fun of him. I think he handled the media afterward improperly; we’ve discussed that. And I think he played poorly. And because of that, I’m going to now walk you through the game.”

And it just gets more painful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/11/19/chris-cooley-rgiii-was-so-bad-i-cant-assess-the-rest-of-the-redskins-offense/

Right so telling her she's beautiful makes me too "'nice". It's sad because she's probably the prettiest girl I've ever met.

Her expectations is to be treated like shit and so when she's not treated like shit, it's a weird turn off. Too old for that mindset.

Don't. Have. Time. For. This. Mickey. Mouse. Bullshit.

Preach, brother Wienke

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Here's a sample conversation that just happened:

Her: I feel like a terrible person

Me: why?

Her: because I just threw up after drinking too much alcohol

Me: so that makes you a morally bankrupt person? Ok. Rape and robbing banks makes you a bad person, not throwing up.

Her: leave me alone

Me: I think not vomiting was the bad choice here

Her: leave me alone, I'm never talking to you again

Me: oh don't be that way

Bros, this chick is weird. No way I'm apologizing for what I said because damn if I'm not right.

Besides, rule #4 or so of dating is never apologize for shit that doesn't deserve an apology

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I mean, rule #2 of dating somebody is maybe don't make rape comments to a relative stranger. You probably freaked her out lol.

Just abandon ship now, Wienke. She did you a favor.

I would however, have left out the rape comment as well, but that's me

Also, send me a picture of said girl. PM is fine.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Again this is a chick that I was texting at 4am that I've known for a month and done a whole slew of physical stuff with.

Top Bottom