• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

She's kinda inexperienced.

She wasn't mad about the rape comment. Only thing I can surmise is that she's mad at me for mocking her.

Edit: So am I crazy or is she crazy GAF bros?

To keep it on topic, she's a Texans fan but I don't think she has BOB in her life.

Let's be real.

You already fucked her, do you want to go any farther with her?

High maintenance women don't get low maintenance over time. If you can't handle it now just move on.

She wasn't mad about the rape comment. Only thing I can surmise is that she's mad at me for mocking her.

To keep it on topic, she's a Texans fan but I don't think she has BOB in her life.

I think you're both crazy.

I still need to see how hot she is, to determine her crazy scale. The thing is, I don't know how the story is. But I know how crazy girls can be, I had a girl who once said she was gonna kill herself, said goodbye via a fucking text message and then ignored me.

That was a fun night of sleep, with a test the next day I needed to pass (which she knew about). Fuck her.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Let's be real.

You already fucked her, do you want to go any farther with her?

High maintenance women don't get low maintenance over time. If you can't handle it now just move on.

Feel like a terrible person for puking after drinking too much this is what you get wienke for going after religious girls.

I feel like the Steelers fans are giving out the best advice here.

She's not even religious though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought you said you were going after one or was that the last one do girls come in and out of your life faster than mine?

No this is the exact same one that I've been discussing for the past month or so.

Went from dating to friends with benefits (which is when things got kinky) to whatever this conversation was all about where she says she's never talking to me again after razzing her a bit. Wish I was leaving out some details but there it is.

jakncoke

Banned
No this is the exact same one that I've been discussing for the past month or so.

Went from dating to friends with benefits (which is when things got kinky) to whatever this conversation was all about where she says she's never talking to me again after razzing her a bit. Wish I was leaving out some details but there it is.

c17071d4c09814be4e215bea6fdee068ebb76f5634d00c132a9370f43f6b84fe.jpg

To me it just sounds like she was drunk and wanted someone to comfort her, but insteasd you said some weird ass shit lol. You'll be fine when she wakes up

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pegged? Wat?

Yeah BG is right. I think she was feeling sorry for herself so we'll see.

This is just the weirdest whatever I've been involved in my whole life. Need to find some other chicks where they're either in or out. I don't know how you kids do this vague stuff.

Anyway we can resume football chat or making fun of Coldplay or whatever it is we do around here.

Pegged? Wat?

Yeah BG is right. I think she was feeling sorry for herself so we'll see.

This is just the weirdest whatever I've been involved in my whole life. Need to find some other chicks where they're either in or out. I don't know how you kids do this vague stuff.

Anyway we can resume football chat or making fun of Coldplay or whatever it is we do around here.

No this is the most interesting thing in weeks in this thread.

"Wienke, the old man in a young man's dating game"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No this is the most interesting thing in weeks in this thread.

"Wienke, the old man in a young man's dating game"

Well I matched with a 24 year old on tinder that I know from my drunken bowling league. So there are other options obviously. It's just I caught feels with this chick in particular and it's driving me nuts. I wish I had more control over that kind of stuff.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Doesn't sound hygienic and I'd be afraid I'd get infected again by the weeabooitis.

Dr. Chang gives everyone one cure but he refuses to treat stupid.

Well I matched with a 24 year old on tinder that I know from my drunken bowling league. So there are other options obviously. It's just I caught feels with this chick in particular and it's driving me nuts. I wish I had more control over that kind of stuff.

You can't control love, baby.

Just keep coming to us for advice we'll help you. I'm young, I know stuff.

giphykusza.gif

MRSA

Banned
I don't know what the fuck a sword art online is nor do I care to find out. But if that gets wienke laid then do it.

BigAT

Haha no.

Did basically everything but sex because she's a virgin and blah blah blah.

Christ man, how many fucking red flags do you need?

MechDX

ampere

Text messaging man. You don't get to convey your gestures or tone so it's super easy to have misunderstandings.

But, it did seem like you were trivializing how she felt. She felt bad about drinking and you blew it off, rather than asking and listening. Just my 2c

jakncoke

Banned
The only reasons you should feel bad about throwing up from drinking is your throat is now raw and the money you spent on the booze is now colorfully sitting in a toilet or where ever you hurled

RBH

Deciding his character issues outweighed his enormous talent and salary-cap hit, the New Orleans Saints will release outside linebacker Junior Galette pending a physical.

Galette, 27, signed a four-year, $41.5 million contract extension last September. But he has since been involved in two high-profile allegations of violence that could also have him facing a league suspension.

New Orleans' top pass-rusher, Galette has 22 sacks over the past two years. His 2015 base salary of $1.25 million became fully guaranteed in March, when he also was paid a guaranteed $12.5 million bonus.

Since the Saints will have released Galette after June 1, his 2015 salary-cap figure will remain at $5.45 million, with another $12.1 million in dead money counting against next year's cap. It's unclear if any of the previously paid bonus money could be recouped in the event of a league suspension.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13313271/new-orleans-saints-release-linebacker-junior-galette

That huge cap hit........what a shame for the Saints.

:)

Top Bottom