• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

RBH

What kind of computer sings?

A Dell
NH9gE7v.gif

It's a good deal. You get 2 games for the price of one.
I've never played one or seen a ton of the series. But I might check it out, I was a .hack fan on Ps2 and this kinda reminds me of it
Edit: galak-z comes out next week too, prob check that out first idk

Striker

Colts cut RT Gosder Cherilus

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 4m4 minutes ago
Colts paid Gosder Cherilus $16.5m over 2 years. Remaining $18.5m from 2015-17 was non-guaranteed money.

Gosder Cherilus' right tackle ranks
Money - 1st (highest-paid RT)
Blown blocks per snap in 2014 - 38th out of 39

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You can have mine if I die before you. Should be healthy. Just don't fuck it up as soon as you have it.

Also you have to become a Texans fan.

jakncoke

Banned
You can have mine if I die before you. Should be healthy. Just don't fuck it up as soon as you have it.

Also you have to become a Texans fan.

I dont wanna live the Texans cycle i deal with that enough through the Pirates, Pitt bball and Penn St

MechDX

nope he going to be around till the ice age starts and make you cry yearly

Will never be surrounded by talent in Indy or a decent o line for that matter. All 3 defenses in Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville will be improved this year. Luck will be running for his life.

jakncoke

Banned
Will never be surrounded by talent in Indy or a decent o line for that matter. All 3 defenses in Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville will be improved this year. Luck will be running for his life.

and then throwing tds

HUCK IT CHUCK IT FOOTBALLL ALL NIGHT

Top Bottom