• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

browns_jmanziel2_throwatcamera.gif

Wrong jersey so it doesn't count :p

Line_HTX

Bread is the worst. I bet she could 360 no scope his Patriot ass. She looks awesome. The hair on the top picture though... O////O

cdyhybrid

Not too much of a difference between Matt Stafford and a 700 lb man. One eats 6000 calories per day and the other is 700 lbs.

I dunno, I would think the 700lb man would eat a lot more than 6000 kcals.

:jnc

I was trying to Google a good .gif for the word "disrespect" and found this instead. I can't not post it after watching it.

I'm sorry

FMkMILx.gif

Guess my Browns are gonna have to teach Rando a lesson on respect on December 20!

The Disrespect Bowl!

Line_HTX

Crunchyroll.

Because my TV is bigger than my laptop.

Watching Terraformars now.

LMAO Terraformars. I waited until that thing was finished just so I did not have to deal with those stupid TV broadcast black spot censors on nearly everything.

This fucking show was pretty damn racist all around, especially
the reveal of the REAL main big bad, haha.
I'm almost positive the author was a full blown racist himself. At least the music was good, the fights were good, and their abilities were cool. Plus I learned about some bugs and insects that I never knew existed.

I love
Michelle K. Davis. O////O

Top Bottom