• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

He's a "tier 2" QB, unless tier 3 is better than I think it is.

I feel like I need some examples. How many tiers are there?

Sando: OK, so why is Russell Wilson a 3?

Offensive coordinator: Because I think he needs Marshawn Lynch and the defense to do what he has done.

Defensive coach: That's not the way it really is because he is way better than you think coming from behind in the two-minute offense. They've been way behind and he's rallied them back.

uh... when have they been "way behind" and wussle rallies back for a W? the nfc title game when they were down 9 points in the 4th? alright.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I finished Season 4 of Game of Thrones last night.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Crying.gif

squicken

It's ESPN, don't waste your time. They still count "QB Wins" as some kind of measure for how good a QB is.

Did you not see "defensive coordinator" "offensive coordinator" "GM" in the article? This isn't stat stuff; it's Sando talking to coaches and GM in the league

I posted the full article that dealt with all QBs last week. I don't blame you for missing it with all the non-football stuff in this thread

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Darius Slay: Not much difference between Detroit’s D and Seattle’s

The Seahawks are widely regarded as having the best defense in the NFL over the last few years, but Lions cornerback Darius Slay says the defense in Detroit is as good as the defense in Seattle.

“We’ve got the same kind of talent they got,” Slay told the Detroit Free Press. “They ain’t too much different. They got a pass rush, they’ve got DBs, we’ve got DBs. They’ve got ‘backers, we’ve got ‘backers.”

Slay said the Lions’ defense deserves comparisons with Seattle’s.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “We were one of the best defenses in the league. I mean, we were the No. 1 defense for like, I don’t how long, until the last few weeks of the season.”

Those last few weeks of the season, however, are significant — as are the playoffs, where the Seahawks have had a lot more success than the Lions. Throw in the fact that the Lions lost their best defensive player in Ndamukong Suh, and it’s hard to see much of a comparison between Detroit’s defense and Seattle’s, no matter what the players in Detroit may think.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-difference-between-detroits-d-and-seattles/

16736887-mmmain.png

Malalaw

Just found out that if my girlfriend's blood pressure doesn't drop by next week then she will have the baby next Wednesday. Whelp.

Bread

Banned
Not too much of a difference between Matt Stafford and a 700 lb man. One eats 6000 calories per day and the other is 700 lbs.

Godslay

Banned
So much fat shaming going on in here.

Check your privilege.

Isn't being obese largely self-imposed? Besides the rare genetic and hormonal problems?

Not to be a dick, but control what and how much you eat, throw in any activity and you probably won't be overweight. Obviously easier said than done.

Top Bottom