• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

It's a great game. I like it better than Asylum but not City.
I couldn't disagree more. It's the worst game in the series by a wide margin.

The cynical gamer will look at Akrham Origins as a quick cash grab release from Warner Bros. but frankly that game still has the best overall story and boss battles of the series and its a better game than Arkham Knight in more ways than one.

So, uuuuh, Dolphins brought back Josh Freeman. The fuck?

The prophecy continues

Everyone is so insecure about the cowboys. They haven't done shit in 20 years guys, it's a team of lovable losers
Tony-Romo-Net-Worth.jpg

Chris post a picture of Tannehill playing in a playoff game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone is so insecure about the cowboys. They haven't done shit in 20 years guys, it's a team of lovable losers

Fuck you and fuck your team.

I hope Dallas becomes the Lions.

Wait, I hope they are worse then that. I wish I could burn your franchise to the ground and then salt the earth.

Fuck you and fuck your team.

I hope Dallas becomes the Lions.

Wait, I hope they are worse then that. I wish I could burn your franchise to the ground and then salt the earth.

That 3 year modern Cowboys segment of 8-8 (with a bonus of losing to each division team to end the year) was funnier than modern Lions could achieve even with 0-16 and a guy breaking his arm trying to save a pizza

Line_HTX

That 3 year modern Cowboys segment of 8-8 (with a bonus of losing to each division team to end the year) was funnier than modern Lions could achieve even with 0-16 and a guy breaking his arm trying to save a pizza

Even better was during those three years everyone was like.. Oh man they're doing FANTASTIC in November, but then December rolls around and it's nothing but blown 4th quarter leads, beatdowns, and bad losses that made me ROFL.

Best game was the huge lead they had on Green Bay and in the 2nd half Matt Flynn scored TD's on all possessions. The punter pretty much had the rest of the day off. XD

TheFatOne

Woke up read the bullshit Stephen a Smith report. The NFL is most certainly going to come out this week and uphold the four games guaranteed.

Crisco

Banned
Sounds like the NFL offered to reduce the suspension while exonerating Brady from direct involvement with the ball deflation, but that wasn't good enough for him. If it stays 4 games it's because Brady wouldn't settle for anything less than 0 games so they told him to eat shit.

Bread

Banned
Sounds like the NFL offered to reduce the suspension while exonerating Brady from direct involvement with the ball deflation, but that wasn't good enough for him. If it stays 4 games it's because Brady wouldn't settle for anything less than 0 games so they told him to eat shit.
because he knows he can take them to court and win, he gave Goodell a chance to admit he was wrong.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If Brady doesn't like it he can just leave. I mean it. He can just hang up his cleats and retire tomorrow if he doesn't like it.

Crisco

Banned
Brady's gonna sue

And then when the court asks to see his phone and he refuses, they'll immediately throw him out

Exactly, what is Brady is going to offer in court to counter the NFL's claims? As suspect as the Wells Report may be, it's more convincing than anything Brady's camp could possibly offer at this point. No judge will take Brady's word over science and the simple fact that if anything was done to those balls, Brady had to know about it.

The cynical gamer will look at Akrham Origins as a quick cash grab release from Warner Bros. but frankly that game still has the best overall story and boss battles of the series and its a better game than Arkham Knight in more ways than one.

Yep. I beat AK but it's the weakest game in the series. Took all the villains out except 1 and the boss battles were fucking terrible. Not a terrible game but really disappointing

Bread

Banned
Exactly, what is Brady is going to offer in court to counter the NFL's claims? As suspect as the Wells Report may be, it's more convincing than anything Brady's camp could possibly offer at this point. No judge will take Brady's word over science and the simple fact that if anything was done to those balls, Brady had to know about it.
the wells report science only works if you are starting at the assumption that he had the balls delated.

If he did destroy his phone like they claim, he's fucked in court. He should just retire and go live in a hole somewhere.
there's no way he destroyed his phone lol, this is the NFL posturing for the inevitable court case.

Crisco

Banned
the wells report science only works if you are starting at the assumption that he had the balls delated.

there's no way he destroyed his phone lol, this is the NFL posturing for the inevitable court case.

Even if that's true, the NFL has a lot to support that assumption. Right now we're simply talking about the Colts game, but if this goes to court the NFL can subpoena players from across the league who noticed under-inflated balls in games vs. the Pats. They can get testimony after testimony that nothing happens to footballs without the QBs consent. The preponderance of evidence is clearly on the NFL's side.

Bread

Banned
Even if that's true, the NFL has a lot to support that assumption. Right now we're simply talking about the Colts game, but if this goes to court the NFL can subpoena players from across the league who noticed under-inflated balls in games vs. the Pats. They can get testimony after testimony that nothing happens to footballs without the QBs consent. The preponderance of evidence is clearly on the NFL's side.
ummm have i missed something? i haven't seen one player talk about this, have you?

Bread

Banned
If the Colts GM was warning officials about it, that clearly had to come from defensive players on other teams.
oh ya i'm sure the Colts GM is always talking with defensive players from other teams about the evil things that the Pats are doing.

squicken

I would hope that Kraft and Belichick are deposed, under oath of course, and asked to discuss their pattern of cheating. It should be on public record exactly what they have done

squicken

You guys don't get it. It's like getting Al Capone's ledger; no one gave a fuck about his tax liabilities. It's about finally justice for so many years of evil doing

TheFatOne

Just read that Easley is going to start on the pup list. I went from being excited about watching him play to expecting him to be another bust. Not a good sign for a guy with chronic knee issues. Now I don't expect much from him.

Well we disagree then cause Knight is nowhere as bad as you're making it out to be.

Top Bottom