• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

ampere

Goodell sucks

Greenville, SC! I haven't been there but it seems like a pretty cool city, one of a few places I wouldn't mind living in South Carolina. You're in Atlanta, right? That's pretty close.

Ya. Unfortunately I didn't get the position I interviewed for last Tuesday, still looking! Hope you get that job.

Godslay

Banned
Deep down you know that JAG is going to be better than Brady, and McDaniels will be better than Belichick. Just embrace the McDaniels + JAG future overlords.

Freaking JAGOffs.

The only thing I hope for McD and Jimmy is that they are better people than BB and Tam.

Hey, Brady.

a353cc7e422864d3715b80fd296dd39e.jpg

cdyhybrid

Brady ordering his cell phone destroyed sheds a lot of new light on this. His case will NEVER hold up in court

GuSEYsC.png

He didn't even wait for Goodell to destroy it for him. Could have let Papa Goodell come up with a good cover story and destroy the evidence, but Tammy stepped on his toes.

Edit: Congrats on the start of the Jimmy era, Bread!

ampere

Brady ordering his cell phone destroyed sheds a lot of new light on this. His case will NEVER hold up in court

Yeah if he actually did that, that doesn't seem legit.

A court case could probably subpoena phone logs anyway, so they'd get to see what he said.

This fan comment from the Jets "Why Your Team Sucks" had my dying:

When I am out in public and see or meet another Jets fan, I immediately hate them with my entire heart and soul. I don’t need to talk to them. I already know absolutely everything I need to know about them. They are the worst. Just like me. Every time I see a car on the highway with a Jets sticker in the window I want to drive it off the road. When I see a guy with a Jets shirt or jersey on I want to break his nose.

Ya. Unfortunately I didn't get the position I interviewed for last Tuesday, still looking! Hope you get that job.
Ah, sorry to hear that, my friend. It's a soul wrecking process, that's for sure. Keep your head up.

Pepiope

If he continues to fight the suspension he'll still be allowed to play to start the season. Let's see if he takes it a step further.

GuSEYsC.png

He didn't even wait for Goodell to destroy it for him. Could have let Papa Goodell come up with a good cover story and destroy the evidence, but Tammy stepped on his toes.

Edit: Congrats on the start of the Jimmy era, Bread!

Clearly the investigators were just hoping to catch some sexting exchanges between Brady and his wife, and hoping that some pics (of Brady) were also available. Brady did the right thing in destroying his phone before those perverts could get their hands on it.

ampere

Ah, sorry to hear that, my friend. It's a soul wrecking process, that's for sure. Keep your head up.

Appreciate it :)

Clearly the investigators were just hoping to catch some sexting exchanges between Brady and his wife, and hoping that some pics (of Brady) were also available. Brady did the right thing in destroying his phone before those perverts could get their hands on it.

It's what any true American would have done.

TheFatOne

If Brady destroyed his phone he is beyond stupid. These guys know that the phone companies have all those texts on record right? Still don't understand why people try to destroy their phones. It's only going to make it worse.

ampere

If Brady destroyed his phone he is beyond stupid. These guys know that the phone companies have all those texts on record right? Still don't understand why people try to destroy their phones. It's only going to make it worse.

I'm curious what the rationale would be. He has lawyers to advise him right?

Obviously going to court would have the phone records brought up

straponnight.jpg

If Brady likes butt stuff that is his right as an American

I can't stop laughing

Fucking incredible

He literally just saw Hernandez utterly fail at trying to destroy evidence, and he did the exact same approach

TheFatOne

I'm curious what the rationale would be. He has lawyers to advise him right?

Obviously going to court would have the phone records brought up

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5m5 minutes ago
NFL 'Mr. Brady testified it is his practice to destroy or give assistant to destroy cellphone and SIM cards when he gets a new cellphone'

The NFL investigators don't have the jurisdiction (I think) to ask his phone company to turn over those records though. But I imagine a federal judge would.

Also, I didn't know ESPN hired Molly Qerim
tumblr_mjgxbzGSPx1r3d8abo1_500.gif

MechDX

Jarrett Bell ‏@JarrettBell · 10m10 minutes ago
Tom Brady's case not the only one resolved by #NFL. Meanwhile, @steelers RB @L_Bell26 suspension has been reduced to 2 games, via settlement

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jarrett Bell ‏@JarrettBell · 10m10 minutes ago
Tom Brady's case not the only one resolved by #NFL. Meanwhile, @steelers RB @L_Bell26 suspension has been reduced to 2 games, via settlement

Goodell should lower everyone elses suspension but Brady. Stick it to them Rog!

Top Bottom