• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Guise srsly

There are like a million threads on forums all over the internet solely about Milana.

She has enough stalkers to worry about that MRSA doesn't even register.

I'll try to post the anime on Anime Sunday only.

I say fuck it this thread is already an abomination. Just post anime 24/7.

Guise srsly

There are like a million threads on forums all over the internet solely about Milana.

She has enough stalkers to worry about that MRSA doesn't even register.

What if they all were created by MRSA?

Don't underestimate our MRSA

I know he's even angrier than I am!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I say fuck it this thread is already an abomination. Just post anime 24/7.

K7T50bO.gif

8jy8MR6.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My first thread ever and it's already ruined.

Oh well.

At least it's only up for a month until the Hall of Fame game starts.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Way to go, brah.

Don't put this on your Tinder profile!

Real talk: I never even mention the fact I own a video game system until like the 6th or 7th date and that's usually because they see it at my place. They might find out about the forums after we're engaged.

Real talk: I never even mention the fact I own a video game system until like the 6th or 7th date and that's usually because they see it at my place. They might find out about the forums after we're engaged.

Everyone owns a video game console now a days. It's for movies!

Why would anyone but a massive nerd mention they have a console on any date?

He's well into the negatives by now

So deep into the negative he doesn't have enough fingers and toes to count to.

wtf is going on.

Where the anime at?

Today I learned that the Bucs have won the NFC North more recently than the Lions.

Not surprising anyone!

I will when Russel Wilson stops mentioning Jesus as justification for sex abstanation with Ciara

He mentions that like maybe a few times. You mention Stafford every 30 minutes of every day of your life.

How do you even have a conversation with anyone?

Unintentionally hilarious that Kas chooses a guy who's made a career of being a choker when the games really matter in Peyton Manning as someone Matthew Stafford should aspire to be.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Unintentionally hilarious that Kas chooses a guy who's made a career of being a choker when the games really matter in Peyton Manning as someone Matthew Stafford should aspire to be.

He hasn't chipped 4 times like Brady has but Peyton is still a champion.

I just want one.

Top Bottom