• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bread

Banned
My face when I'm reading about Bread LMAOing at you guys dying:

tyler-oakley-gif.gif
rofl you should see my face right now i'm dying

Line_HTX

MechDX still hasn't responded to my long post from the previous thread... :'(

This heat sucks. It needs to flood again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
MechDX still hasn't responded to my long post from the previous thread... :'(

This heat sucks. It needs to flood again.

I hate this state.

Because earlier today I said to myself while eating some Texas bbq "maybe I should try going to a country and western bar to pick up chicks"

And now I said to myself in response to your post "yeah I guess it's hot but I don't really notice"

Where does it end?

MRSA

Banned
So I met my buddy's newborn son today. Then I was bombarded that two of my other buddies are both expecting. What is this world coming to?!

MRSA

Banned
cajun and I could chill, he seems like he'd be a responsible DD, doesn't drink and used to working overnight.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions' Diggs impressive early: 'It's what I expected'

Quandre Diggs surprised everyone from coaches to his veteran teammates with how quickly he took to the Detroit Lions defense this spring, but the rookie cornerback didn't surprise himself.

"It's what I expected of myself, to go out and compete and make plays," Diggs said last week while taking part in a Play 60 clinic at the NFL rookie symposium. "I wouldn't say I'm pleased with it because in my eyes I can do a lot better, I can be a lot better. I'm my hardest critic and I know I'll continue to get better and I'm just going to go out and prove the player I am."

He split his time between the first- and second-team defense in nickel packages, earned praise from defensive coordinator Teryl Austin for his "scrappy" play, and was singled out by receiver Golden Tate as someone who stood out in a Lions secondary crowded with young cornerbacks.

"One guy that I really like is Dig," Tate said. "He seems to be really patient and he's a thicker guy that can run and he's physical. So that's really the one that's impressed me."

Diggs, who had 11 interceptions in 49 starts with the Longhorns, said he got "pretty positive" feedback from Lions coaches and players this spring. After intercepting a pass in his first OTA, Lions receiver Calvin Johnson even approached him to congratulate him on the play.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/07/01/quandre-diggs-detroit-lions/29553191/

I said it before the draft but we needed one impact player on both offense and defense to improve from 11-5 and get into the 12-4, 13-3 playoff wild card bye range.

I have no doubt Ameer Abdullah will be a stud from day one and I think Diggs is going to have an immediate impact on the defense and secondary day one as well. Pretty much penciled in as a nickel starter.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Better these questions are asked on February 8th, 2016.

Not focused on the past looking towards the future and the future is bright.

MRSA

Banned
Why do you new people keep quoting the fuckin animu, you need to get hit by a bus full of Pats fans or even worse a bus driven by Coldplay.

Why do you new people keep quoting the fuckin animu, you need to get hit by a bus full of Pats fans or even worse a bus driven by Coldplay.

You do realize I've been here longer than you, and I had my screen name changed a while back.

Just for that, 7 minutes in the closet with Gata.

MRSA

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPINFUCK!

Hopefully somebody gifts you an EZ Bake Oven.........well you'd somehow fuck it up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When did the anime and NFL threads merge and become one? I'm still trying to figure out exactly when it happened because it's certainly an interesting match. It'll die off a couple weeks before kickoff in September but I don't recall this much anime last season (granted my memory isn't 100%).

Princess Mononoke is up with Akira as my favorite anime.

giphy.gif

Edit: Happy birthday Spin

When did the anime and NFL threads merge and become one? I'm still trying to figure out exactly when it happened because it's certainly an interesting match. It'll die off a couple weeks before kickoff in September but I don't recall this much anime last season (granted my memory isn't 100%).

Princess Mononoke is up with Akira as my favorite anime.

Edit: Happy birthday Spin

I think I might of been the cause it.

MRSA

Banned
If this animu shit continues I will bombard this place with women's soccer you fucking fucks. Especially you cajun!

This thread is basically a microcosm of everything wrong with modern society. So I say we animu it up another few notches, turn the fuckery up another ten fold, more shit shows, more disrespect, more scandalously dressed females. Lets be honest this place is a fucking mess, might as well be true to ourselves and turn it into the biggest fuckery on GAF.

#IDGAFAnymore

Top Bottom