• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA

Banned
justwinbabyussoccer.JPG

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This thread is basically a microcosm of everything wrong with modern society. So I say we animu it up another few notches, turn the fuckery up another ten fold, more shit shows, more disrespect, more scandalously dressed females. Lets be honest this place is a fucking mess, might as well be true to ourselves and turn it into the biggest fuckery on GAF.

#IDGAFAnymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXrTujMP50

This thread is basically a microcosm of everything wrong with modern society. So I say we animu it up another few notches, turn the fuckery up another ten fold, more shit shows, more disrespect, more scandalously dressed females. Lets be honest this place is a fucking mess, might as well be true to ourselves and turn it into the biggest fuckery on GAF.

#IDGAFAnymore

G0nYjBj.gif

Gobias

Banned
I get stuck with driving a drunk acquaintance home as a favor and this mother fucker climbs out of my car window while I'm driving and tries to get on the top.

Spinluck

Happy B-day! I'll always be salty at the Colts for tanking for Luck, and having Manning before that, but you're cool for rooting for the Cavs in the finals.

Congrats Spin! I wish the colts many more successful seasons because fuck mech and his treacherous ways

When did the anime and NFL threads merge and become one? I'm still trying to figure out exactly when it happened because it's certainly an interesting match. It'll die off a couple weeks before kickoff in September but I don't recall this much anime last season (granted my memory isn't 100%).

Princess Mononoke is up with Akira as my favorite anime.

giphy.gif

Edit: Happy birthday Spin

Thank you friends!

Striker

NYP is saying the Giants haven't pulled the offer to JPP. Either way, it's been rumored to be about a ten week recovery, so he could miss a some action in the regular season. Ugh.

Top Bottom