• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dan McCullers got into a fight at practice. He then proceeded to eat the offending party.

ko8SCGj.jpg

RBH

idk why people think my power drinking in mass is on point im great at drink 9 beers in 2 hours also great at blacking out randomly especially with liquours like whisky fifths and liters of vodka

Dont you have a hobbit welfare check to be waiting for you little shit. Go trip on a curb and damage your state paid teeth you fucking shit.

Go get hooked on meth you goddamn rapist

Im no rapist you limp dimp special ed project kid

Fucking drunkard

tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500.gif

cajunator

Banned
Is the oxy and scotch high different ?

I'll body slam you noodle fucko, slam you through your blow up anime doll

silly drunky you would staggering around trying to find where I'm at and then you would collapse in a heap of alcohol fumes because you can't physically locate my body

Godslay

Banned
Jak you make some real masterpieces.

:jnc is a real bona fide Internet legend.

Now we have the limp dimp.

I hate that you are sacrificing your body to alcohol to create these masterpieces, but I'll be goddamned if I don't use limp dimp from here on out to insult someone or something.

gutshot

So after owning nothing but Android phones since the OG Droid I decided to switch to an iPhone. Recommend me some apps and games.

bionic77

Its fine i'll just ask a coworker to deliver me to work and follow the garbage truck in staggering style
Jak get off the drugs. Nancy Reagan told me that shit was bad for you when I was a kid and that bitch would never lie about something as serious as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK5y83pYAxI

Besides, you are going to have to be sober to watch our teams defense this year. When we give up 30 ppg if you are drunk you are going to be confused if it is really happening or if you are just drunk as fuck.

Top Bottom