• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You're the one with all the depressed animal avatars.

image.php

Godslay

Banned
Reading somethings here and there. Good thing for JPP is that almost all grip strength comes from the pinky not the index finger.

Reading somethings here and there. Good thing for JPP is that almost all grip strength comes from the pinky not the index finger.

Yeah but a ray resection means it's they're removing into palm, possibly mid-palm. Also I think someone reported his thumb is also fucked. Would imagine most of his hand is damaged anyway.

When I woke up this morning this thread had beautiful women reporting the weather with a nice booty. As the sun shines bright from the sky.

Now as the sky turn dark and nighttime is upon us I get anime.... Sometimes life is just cruel.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah but a ray resection means it's they're removing into palm, possibly mid-palm. Also I think someone reported his thumb is also fucked. Would imagine most of his hand is damaged anyway.

Interesting. I thought it was just the index finger. That sounds worse.

Pinky still is the workhorse in a grip, oddly enough. Although if your palm is all jacked up probably compromises that.

Just like every NFL-GAF post.

Lots of characters typed yet nothing of importance said

At least it's the offseason

If this were the regular season, it'd be the gif of the stick figure typing progressively faster and harder until his hands are bloody stubs and he's bashing his face against the keyboard until there's nothing left of either

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Envelope full of cash in Herr Goodell's back pocket. Brady will serve no suspension and be offered an apology from the league.

cajunator

Banned
I nominate Umaru-chan as NFL-Gaf anime mascot
tumblr_nr6paviIq71rbnx7io1_540.gif

Im ok with this!
Also thats how I type too

When I woke up this morning this thread had beautiful women reporting the weather with a nice booty. As the sun shines bright from the sky.

Now as the sky turn dark and nighttime is upon us I get anime.... Sometimes life is just cruel.

I know. Weather channels are kinda boring :/ but at least nighttime finally arrived!

This guy is a treasure
I actually looked on a Youngstown map and found where he was lol. Its in the suburbs.

At what point during the development of Batman Arkham Knight did the developers say to themselves "You know, it's time to add the Batmobile to these games, and make it as shitty and unfun to use as possible!"

most AAA games are like that, with broken assed mechanics.

they aren't broken they just aren't fun. Having boring ass tank fights with other tank vehicles is not fun. To be honest even the famous Batman combat is sort of waning on me. I'm only about 90 minutes in but it all feels way too guided now too. Like what's the point of an open world if you are just gonna tell me what to do and where to go all the time? Hopefully it gets better.

Top Bottom