• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Milchjon

Antonio Brown's headcut is weird

Like he's one of these

tv_tongue_and_groove_systems_detail.jpg

and just waiting for another person's haircut to lock into.

Crisco

Banned
Moss could probably still get a 1 year deal from any team in the league.

He's also not gonna teach Pryor anything except "Run faster and jump higher than your defender.".

jakncoke

Banned
Wal-mart in this nation really is amazing for shit like this.

Even in neighborhoods with almost no white people or fat white trash you can always find them there. I had to stop at a Wal-Mart to pick up some wiper-blades and there was a women breastfeeding twins in the middle of an isle with another kid in a shopping cart.

Thats why peopleofwalmart.com is hilarious

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've never really been to the West Coast.

I'm not really fond of the Gulf Coast though. I kinda associate the Gulf Coast with fairly poor Texas towns that seem to dot the coastline here. I thought only rich people were supposed to live near the water but I can't think of many instances where that's the case here. A decent chunk of downtown-ish Corpus Christi maybe?

I kinda messed up when cooking and now I smell so strongly, I think a smoke detector might go off when I walk past.

Speaking of that, the smoke detector in my house is annoying as shit when cooking. If the oil in my skillet starts to smoke in the slightest it goes off. Since all of the alarms in the house are wired together they ALL go off at the same time. It's like deafening. I have to put a shower cap over the smoke detector when I cook.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I've never really been to the West Coast.

I'm not really fond of the Gulf Coast though. I kinda associate the Gulf Coast with fairly poor Texas towns that seem to dot the coastline here. I thought only rich people were supposed to live near the water but I can't think of many instances where that's the case here. A decent chunk of downtown-ish Corpus Christi maybe?

You don't like it cause it's full of poors?

You been hanging out with MRSA? What about Galveston?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You don't like it cause it's full of poors?

You been hanging out with MRSA? What about Galveston?

Galveston is pretty nice. It's just not as nice as some of the communities I've seen in New England or what I've seen in movies and pictures of the Pacific Coast.

But yeah, basically the gulf coast is full of poors.

Here in Cali there are some rich people that close off public beaches so the dirty poors don't get near there. Of course that's illegal so if you can find a way down there is nothing they can do and you can enjoy a pristine clean beach.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Galveston is pretty nice. It's just not as nice as some of the communities I've seen in New England or what I've seen in movies and pictures of the Pacific Coast.

But yeah, basically the gulf coast is full of poors.

Too many Mexicans for you?

Packers really are all racist.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Too many Mexicans for you?

Packers really are all racist.

I'm one of a dozen white people in my apartment complex. If I were racist, my head would have already exploded.

Everyone thinks eznark is the racist but it's actually wienke

Only because ez doesn't post here that much anymore.

No wonder he only wants fair skin white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Grey/Green/Hazel is okay too.

Top Bottom