• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Heineken is delicious.
Then they cook it and it tastes like crap by the time it gets shipped to America.

This needs to be updated in the OP with recent developments (CJ Wilson too):

OP should be talking about the upcoming trial of the century when this stuff gets taken to the Supreme Court, and ends with 2 images signifying how the result will go: a regular hand holding up all 5 digits, and JPP's hand holding up 4

I drank Keystone last week. That shit was literally water, but I was out in Eastern Washington (WSU/Cougars territory) CDY can explain to you the horror of those lands.

Godslay

Banned
I'm moving away from beer personally.

Tequila, gin and tonics, and whiskey. Beer makes me sleepy, plus with liquor/mixed drinks you don't have to fuck around with all the carbs and calories. Feels like a cleaner burn if that makes sense.

I still like a beer every now and then, but not like I used to.

I'm moving away from beer personally.

Tequila, gin and tonics, and whiskey. Beer makes me sleepy, plus with liquor/mixed drinks you don't have to fuck around with all the carbs and calories. Feels like a cleaner burn if that makes sense.

I still like a beer every now and then, but not like I used to.

Usually when people get older they stop the hard A, and switch to beer.

Seems like the opposite from what I've seen. Maybe it's just the people I've been around.

Maybe... I don't see many 40+ dudes taking shots of jagerbombs, henny, patron, even vodka at the bar.

I mean when you're young it's "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" then when you're old it's can I have that girly drink with the umbrella. I think Bill Simmons went over this on one of his B.S Reports.

Oh... B.S Reports need to come back!

Mindlog

My friend's call me a beer snob, because I do the craft and brewery stuff and many of them drink Miller Lite and I hate it. But im never anti "piss beer" i like bl, coors light even mgd. Miller lite is literally piss beer to me tho. Cant stand it.
Really need to get into the homebrew game. I know what I truly enjoy from each style so it would be fun to experiment looking for a high quality brew. I've got a mini-fridge outside for grilling. I try to dedicate one half shelf or more to 'easy' beers. Heineken Light will be it this year. Don't have a grudge against 'piss beers' either. If it's something people enjoy then fuck it that's why we get together in the first place. However, Heineken Light I surprisingly like quite a bit.

Gotta get my crab legs on point before September 13. I've never had a Super Bowl Quarterback matchup so early in the season so the pressure is on!
cYbDsmT.png

JABEE

Pats fan here, but I think Watt will get #1. Coin toss Brady or Rodgers for #2.

And that's rough news about JPP. And really messed up about that leaked medical chart.
Brady is nowhere near Rodgers or Luck. Reputation pick from players.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe... I don't see many 40+ dudes taking shots of jagerbombs, henny, patron, even vodka at the bar.

I mean when you're young it's "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" then when you're old it's can I have that girly drink with the umbrella. I think Bill Simmons went over this on one of his B.S Reports.

Oh... B.S Reports need to come back!

Well, yeah, I wasn't talking about straight shots. Whiskey is more sipping. Gin and tonics are mixed. Tequila I'll usually make margaritas or drink it with grapefruit juice. Sometimes though I'll take shots of tequila.

Most of the olds I've seen like mixed drinks like that, especially the bloody Mary. Most of the old guys my grandpa runs around with drink whiskey straight up.

squicken

Drs and the hospital will get sued, not the media. But still super-sketchy by Schefter to post the chart. Why not just post the info w/o posting the "proof"?

e: Watt is the best player in the league unless you only see these types of things as "QBs always should win"

"Irony: ESPN takes no heat for false report on 11 of 12 Pats footballs; ESPN takes considerable heat for accurate report on JPP." - @ProFootballTalk

Florio is an idiot.

Top Bottom