• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

1369658490120126310.png

The guy who killed hitchBOT in Philly. Wearing a Cunningham jersey.

Fuck the Eagles and Pack. hitchBOT's legacy will live

The sad part is that neighborhood is where all of the Jersey douches hang out, but unfortunately Philly is going to take the rap for what was probably a Jersey scumbag.

If there's one thing I learned this offseason it's that philly fans are wierd.

How about while driving on the highway I see a guy dressed in full civil war gear waving a confederate flag on a bridge .... I was amazed he took the time out of his day to do this.......

If there's one thing I learned this offseason it's that philly fans are wierd.

How about while driving on the highway I see a guy dressed in full civil war gear waving a confederate flag on a bridge .... I was amazed he took the time out of his day to do this.......

The welfare check must have come early, what else was he going to do all day?

Feeling is that he's too old. The MO this camp is getting youth the experience that they need. That doesn't mean we won't see a signing though if nobody can fill the spot sufficiently.

He still is.

Peyton is running boots, and today Brock looked like an taller version of The Snake. The shift to the running game is there as well, with a true FB.

Still the Kubes offense with some tweaks to allow Peyton to be Peyton.

Yo Slay, I know i am late about Von Miller officially being discharged from Stage 3 of drug program. This means he won't get the year suspension if he gets caught again right? Good phew.

MechDX

Kubiak threw that ball though. It's his fault. BOB would have never pulled the trigger.

Bob wouldn't have kept putting Schaub out there after 4 straight weeks of giving up a pick 6. Then telling the owner to fuck off when he says before week 14 to stop putting Matt back out there.

Enjoy your draw plays on 3rd and 11

If the robot had started on the best coast it never would have left. It's still be on the beach, catching some sun, drinking some beer and living the rest of his days as a beach bum. But now skynet is aware and we are all fucked. Thanks a lot philly.

Godslay

Banned
Bob wouldn't have kept putting Schaub out there after 4 straight weeks of giving up a pick 6. Then telling the owner to fuck off when he says before week 14 to stop putting Matt back out there.

Enjoy your draw plays on 3rd and 11

What was the alternative? You know all the QBs beneath him weren't as good as Schaub was, as we all found out. Let's not act like you had a Brady standing on the sidelines there.

Most coaches dial up a short run on 3rd and long like anyways, obviously depending on the situation on the field.

Do you want to take a risk and throw it on 3rd & 11 deep in your own territory? Or take the draw and play the field position game? 9 times out of 10, they'll call the short run, take the punt, and live to fight another day.

I see nothing wrong with a draw on 3rd & 11 if the situation is correct.

Line_HTX

I can't control the content or the state of mind when a post is made. I don't typically mind the animu stuff either, but at times its just spamming and that is annoying.

Should I go into the anime thread and spam a bunch of NFL gifs? That would probably irritate the thread if done on a consistent basis.

Apologies for the super late reply, but yeah, I think it'll be toned down now that there will be real games to play with gamespeed and all that jazz. Me personally I'm so relieved that July is so over just so we can finally get back into it, and then BOOM! Regular season in full swing. Fucking September and Week 1 get here already!

You should go in there, pick something and be like...

[Title] [Episode number]

"Yeah yeah, this looks decent and watchable enough."
[Final minutes winding down]
dolphin-holder-takes-snap-off-face-against-patriots-b.gif

"Wow, I looked away for a second and suddenly the tone changed. Not what I expected from the premise."

I've seen the Doc Rivers gif in there before, so I don't think that should be something to get irritated over, haha.

bionic77

I'm surprised it made it 2 weeks.
I agree.

Philly looks bad (and rightfully so), but I am surprised it made it that long and I would have been shocked if it could have hiked across the entire US of A.

So many weirdos with guns in this country. If Philly didn't get it some hillbilly in the middle of the country would have blown it apart (after raping it in the butt).

I agree.

Philly looks bad (and rightfully so), but I am surprised it made it that long and I would have been shocked if it could have hiked across the entire US of A.

So many weirdos with guns in this country. If Philly didn't get it some hillbilly in the middle of the country would have blown it apart (after raping it in the butt).

At least it died before some Pat fan spray painted Free Brady on it.

cajunator

Banned
Didn't Barbara Bush or someone from that family say that staying in the Superdome was like staying in a Marriot for most of the poor people in New Orleans?

Cajun how can your people still vote republican after they literally defecate on your face? What are you some kind of R Kelly superfans?

New Orleans doesnt vote republican...

MechDX

What was the alternative? You know all the QBs beneath him weren't as good as Schaub was, as we all found out. Let's not act like you had a Brady standing on the sidelines there.

Most coaches dial up a short run on 3rd and long like anyways, obviously depending on the situation on the field.

Do you want to take a risk and throw it on 3rd & 11 deep in your own territory? Or take the draw and play the field position game? 9 times out of 10, they'll call the short run, take the punt, and live to fight another day.

I see nothing wrong with a draw on 3rd & 11 if the situation is correct.

At that point we were 2-12. May as well see what you have.

You have a Kubiak inspired flat top hair cut right now dont you? But Kubes good ol boy network was in full effect.

Top Bottom