• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Making a new Stafford gif...

Make sure it's extra disrespectful. I need it for the new op.

e -

Saw this at the state fair tonight. Go Gata

VDAMwsSh.jpg

MechDX

Mallett makes a strong throw to the sideline. Puts his fake guns into his holster while talking to the defense with a big smile on his face

ThatsmyQB.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So I did the NFL Sunday Ticket on the PS3 last year, and I was wondering if more than one system can log in at a time. Could I split the cost with a friend and we could both catch games at the same time?

Bowser

Just dropped a pretty penny on tickets to the Panthers game in Seattle. Bought them as a pre-wedding/post-engagement gift for my sister (Panthers "fan") and her fiance (from Portland and a Seahawks fan)...and also selfishly for me :p

WE'RE TAKING WUSSEL DOWN THIS YEAR, I KNOW IT

pls god don't be a blowout ;_;

RBH

Just dropped a pretty penny on tickets to the Panthers game in Seattle. Bought them as a pre-wedding/post-engagement gift for my sister (Panthers "fan") and her fiance (from Portland and a Seahawks fan)...and also selfishly for me :p

I hope an earthquake strikes the stadium. :)

cdyhybrid

Get a hot dog with cream cheese outside the stadium.

I hope an earthquake strikes the stadium. :)

A real one or one piped in through the speakers?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You see what you have just about everyday in practice. 14 games in, and you don't know what you've got, then there are bigger problems.

I thought about that hair cut, but no I've got a pretty close cut because it's been hot as hell.

what nonsense. Practice means fuck all, especially when you aren't allowed to hit the QB. You don't know what you have until your QB performs well for longer than 1 season. How many QBs had one good season and then sucked once the league caught up?

Top Bottom