• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
c1YAhVL.png

AFC taking home another SB this year <3

he should still be starting for the Texans. He wasn't given a proper chance!

Pepiope

Les Bowen &#8207;@LesBowen 17m17 minutes ago
Shurmur says Bradford looks like the same guy he coached in St. Louis

I'm trying to figure out if this is a good thing, or a bad thing...

Les Bowen &#8207;@LesBowen 17m17 minutes ago
Shurmur says Bradford looks like the same guy he coached in St. Louis

I'm trying to figure out if this is a good thing, or a bad thing...
If anything that one year with Shurmur in St. Louis Bradford did win Rookie of the year. Probably the brightest spot of his career

Pepiope

If anything that one year with Shurmur in St. Louis Bradford did win Rookie of the year. Probably the brightest spot of his career
Well, yeah, but he was still a rook. I'd hope he progressed a bit by now. Though, I only read the tweet, so I'm gonna assume he's talking about the knee and his health, not his play on the field. It sounds better that way haha.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson &#8207;@AaronWilson_NFL · 12s12 seconds ago
J.J. Watt: 'There's about a billion things I'd like to get better at. All I see on film is negative stuff. There's so much to improve upon'

Aaron Wilson &#8207;@AaronWilson_NFL · 1m1 minute ago
J.J. Watt: 'Don't be mistaken. Every single aspect of my game can get better.'

Yeah you lazy fuck. About time you realize it

MechDX

Janine De la Vega &#8207;@JanineKTVU · 12m12 minutes ago
#49er #AldonSmith looked somber leaving jail. He told me "it wasn't a DUI...the truth will come out." #KTVU
CL0SURGUkAEpYnV.jpg:large

Somehow this is all Goodells fault. Defend Aldon Pats fans.
#FreeAldon

Line_HTX

Good morning, guyz!

Not that type of thirst my friend.

The type of thirst that Miyuki has towards Onii-sama.

praise him!
Ohhhh. You mean they want to make incest babies!

Oh dear, you two...
DansGame

Keep this a place that is friendly to real men.

Football and anime are like water and oil, the Patriots and fair play, and Michael Jordan and hair. They don't fucking belong together so stop trying to make it happen. It is unnatural and wrong. Like Gata on a larger scale.

:Jnc at Michael Jordan and hair. Also, it's NOT wrong. Eyeshield 21 is football. =D

Watt deserves to be on a real team

He will NEVER leave Houston and you know it.

Wow, that fucking mugshot of Aldon Smith... SMH Everything is melting down for the 49ers.

There would be no survivors.

The private time would be like whoa~

Himynameischris,
Super Sonico is SHIT! Terrible design and awful looks.

Speaking of run, it looks like no one will be able to run on the Detroit Lions with the line backing core and packages we'll be throwing at offenses for the second straight year despite losing the most disruptive player in the NFL.

Defensive Coach Teryl Austin from today:

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/8/6/9113735/lions-training-camp-quotes-teryl-austin-day-4

Sounds like Van Noy has improved a bit in the recent days. Very good to hear. He's very behind due to missing last season and most of practice with the sports hernia, I hope he can catch up soon.

Top Bottom