• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
chris, goddamn it making me work at work because I can't fuck around in NFL GAF when we just outright posting nudes and shit. Think of the children. The children who grew up and now want to surf NeoGAF at work.

BigAT

Jameel McClain and Nat Berhe both have injuries right now that will leave them out quite a while. I wouldn't be surprised if both end up on IR eventually. Berhe's calf probably isn't as severe, but might be enough for them to stash him away and not cut another safety who's healthy. McClain's neck injury might force him to be done permanently.

JPP, Beatty, Berhe, McClain, all before the first game.

Sadly par for the course after the last few years. It's just ridiculous at this point.

chris, goddamn it making me work at work because I can't fuck around in NFL GAF when we just outright posting nudes and shit. Think of the children. The children who grew up and now want to surf NeoGAF at work.

Hey I posted those at night maybe if the euros would stop being lazy we'd be on the next page already

Turn off images at work bruh. It's the only way to be sure.

I learned that lesson the hard way after having a full page picture of keyra augustina's ass load up when my then manager walked by.

ARREST POOL ALERT

Matt Keller ‏@MattKellerABC7 11m11 minutes ago
#BreakingNews- #49ers Aldon Smith arrested by Santa Clara Police, last night. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.

Matt Keller ‏@MattKellerABC7 7m7 minutes ago
#49ers Aldon Smith booked into Santa Clara County Jail. $26,000 bail.

CLz-fTYUEAERvRG.jpg

https://twitter.com/MattKellerABC7

#Pray4FMT

rando14

Trent Baalke, 8/5/2015:

"Aldon's like any young player," Baalke said. "He's growing up, he's maturing. You see that with a lot of these guys. Some of them get themselves in a few more situations that you wish they didn't ... (but I'm) really pleased with the way he's handled things, the way he's working both personally and professionally. I think he's doing an outstanding job. He's always been a great teammate. He's always had an excellent work ethic. Those are things he's even stepped up."

:jnc :jnc

LevelNth

Banned
Bah, it actually seemed like he was cleaning up his act, but clearly it looks like he was merely improving his ability to hide it.

Won't be surprised if he's cut now. Too bad.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Niners imploding is one of the greatest things ever.

Back to the basement with you chochas!

Jerry Rice fumbled biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttcchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hey I posted those at night maybe if the euros would stop being lazy we'd be on the next page already

But nobody comes to Europe to get arrested. They reserve that for beautiful Santa Clara. Ain't nothing to talk about until the Niners presidential debate tailgate party finished up.

Earn your paycheck, brah.

Why?

Turn off images at work bruh. It's the only way to be sure.

I learned that lesson the hard way after having a full page picture of keyra augustina's ass load up when my then manager walked by.

That's brilliant. I'm going to have to do that, cheers.

Has any team imploded as quickly and as dramatically as the 49ers? Like really, was the new stadium built on a Native American burial ground?

Top Bottom