• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bread

Banned
No, not at all. Silly you for thinking that a party looking to repeal roe v wade is the same as a party championing it, silly you for thinking a party working towards single payer is the same as a bitch fucking party against it, silly fucking you for thinking a party that hates gay people is the same as a party who has embraced them with arms wide open. Fuck you.
:jnc

20.jpg

Is this what you guys like

No, not at all. Silly you for thinking that a party looking to repeal roe v wade is the same as a party championing it, silly you for thinking a party working towards single payer is the same as a bitch fucking party against it, silly fucking you for thinking a party that hates gay people is the same as a party who has embraced them with arms wide open. Fuck you.

Keep it up and go suck Jeb Bush's teet.

Why the fuck did you just respond to the same post twice?

cajunator

Banned

didnt you move away from the US? Why do you care what goes on there?

Better than the awful shit you posted, RellyRell. I was about to say you have shit tastes.

I've learn that if I have different taste from you guys it's probably a good thing. I mean don't get me wrong you guys are cool and all but my opinions and forums have mostly been different.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Speaking of run, it looks like no one will be able to run on the Detroit Lions with the line backing core and packages we'll be throwing at offenses for the second straight year despite losing the most disruptive player in the NFL.

Defensive Coach Teryl Austin from today:

On generating a pass rush with this year's defensive line personnel: "Well, I think it's all going to change because it depends on the personnel. We were really strong inside (last season). Those two first-round picks had tremendous talent. But we'll be able to get some things done. We might have to get it from different areas. It might have to come from the edge, it might have to come from the second level. We don't know exactly how we're going to do it, but we'll figure out a way to get it done."

On what he's seen from LB Stephen Tulloch coming off of an injury: "He looks great. He looks great. We all know what Tully is. He's a heck of a football player, heck of a leader, heck of a locker room guy and nothing has changed."

On how big of an addition Tulloch is to this defense: "It'll be huge. You're talking about a guy that has a lot of experience in a lot of big games. He plays, he triggers fast, he brings a calmness to the defense, so you can't underestimate that and you pair him with DeAndre (Levy), those two guys inside and now with the experience that you hear about last year, I think we have a really good core of guys with the competition from Kyle (Van Noy) and other things going on. I think he really solidifies that group and there's really no unknowns I don't think."

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/8/6/9113735/lions-training-camp-quotes-teryl-austin-day-4

Striker

Jameel McClain and Nat Berhe both have injuries right now that will leave them out quite a while. I wouldn't be surprised if both end up on IR eventually. Berhe's calf probably isn't as severe, but might be enough for them to stash him away and not cut another safety who's healthy. McClain's neck injury might force him to be done permanently.

JPP, Beatty, Berhe, McClain, all before the first game.

RBH

Jim_Tomsula.JPG

Plans to hold a public training camp practice for up to 20,000 fans at Levi's Stadium on Sunday were scrapped due to poor playing conditions on the grass field, the San Francisco 49ers announced Thursday night.

Practice will be moved to the adjacent practice facility, closed to the public and will not be rescheduled.

The team had promoted a free random drawing, first for 10,000 fans before upping the number to 20,000 last week.

"We extend our sincere apologies to those fans who were scheduled to attend Sunday's practice," Jim Mercurio, vice president of stadium operations and general manager of Levi's Stadium, said in a statement. "After a thorough inspection earlier today, our grounds crew determined that the field would not be ready by Sunday. Therefore, the recommendation was made to relocate practice. We remain confident that our turf management program will provide a playing surface that meets the team's standards, as we enter the 2015 NFL season."

The Niners, under new coach Jim Tomsula, initially planned to hold their first eight training camp practices at Levi's Stadium, but were forced to move operations next door after two practices and returned for a fan event practice Wednesday night.

But, as it did in the first two practices, the sod gave way throughout the field, with large divots flying up when players planted their feet and cut.
Rookie running back Mike Davis took a particularly nasty spill trying to change his direction Wednesday night and limped off the field before returning to practice.

Grass problems have been an issue since the $1.3 billion stadium opened last year. Former coach Jim Harbaugh abruptly ended a public practice last year and marched his team off the field when the grass became an issue.

The field was replaced at least three times last year.

In the past few weeks, the field has played host to an international soccer match between Manchester United and Barcelona, and a high school football all-star game immediately before the Niners' first practice.

A pair of Taylor Swift concerts are scheduled for Aug. 14 and 15, as well as a Luke Bryan concert on Aug. 29. The 49ers have preseason games against the Dallas Cowboys on Aug. 23 and against the San Diego Chargers on Aug. 29.

The field is scheduled to be replaced six or seven times this year, including before the regular-season opener against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football on Sept. 14.

Super Bowl 50 will be held on a new field at Levi's Stadium on Feb. 7.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...vi-stadium-practice-due-poor-grass-conditions

Godslay

Banned
I'm not attracted to the women Relly posted, but that's okay. Not going to knock his preferences.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Outside of arguing over football, I've learned the less time spent trying to convince people their opinion is wrong the better.

Have a good Friday you cunts.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Congrats dude! You'll make him an awesome fan, and one day, an awesome player.
thanks.

Have you taught him the wrongs of the Pats?
no, I wouldn't want to poison his mind so young.

what's your address? i want to send him a brady jersey.
Its 123 Fake Street, Houston Texas, 77077
He'll end up a Steeler ;)
Yea, no.

Future Browns fan.
Yea, no.

Speaking of run, it looks like no one will be able to run on the Detroit Lions with the line backing core and packages we'll be throwing at offenses for the second straight year despite losing the most disruptive player in the NFL.
when did JJ Watt play for the Lions?

morning, bitches.

bionic77

I'm not attracted to the women Relly posted, but that's okay. Not going to knock his preferences.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Outside of arguing over football, I've learned the less time spent trying to convince people their opinion is wrong the better.

Have a good Friday you cunts.
Her facial expression is hilarious.

Its like she just offered you something to eat, then sticks her giant ass out and asks if there is anything else you see that you want to eat. I would love to hear what the cameraman is saying to these low rent models to get them to pose like that. This sounds like the makings of an amazing documentary.

Also this is nitpicking but that chick that is cosplaying the love pillow fucked up. The anime girl is clearly all underboob but that chick is a lazy slob who is just wearing a regular white bikini over her admittedly gigantic boobs.

Godslay

Banned
Her facial expression is hilarious.

Its like she just offered you something to eat, then sticks her giant ass out and asks if there is anything else you see that you want to eat. I would love to hear what the cameraman is saying to these low rent models to get them to pose like that. This sounds like the makings of an amazing documentary.

Also this is nitpicking but that chick that is cosplaying the love pillow fucked up. The anime girl is clearly all underboob but that chick is a lazy slob who is just wearing a regular white bikini over her admittedly gigantic boobs.

I think you are on to something here. 'Documentary'.

This site created a "NFL All-Overpaid Team"

Some of them are due to performance, some to injury

QB: Jay Cutler (Bears)
RB1: Jonathan Stewart (Panthers)
RB2: Donald Brown (Chargers)
WR1: Mike Wallace (Vikings)
WR2: Riley Cooper (Eggles)
TE: Jared Cook (Rams)
Tackle1: Eugene Monroe (Ravens)
Tackle2: Ryan Clady (Broncos)
Guard1: Andre Levitre (Titans)
Guard2: Roger Saffold (Rams)