• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Doomsayer

It's a collapse in the sense that this team was in the Super Bowl 3 years ago, and still came close to making it again 2 years ago. Then everything they felt about Bad Harbaugh came open and they didn't even try to hide it, and then everything snowballed over the course of a year

Probably the worst year I've ever seen a team have

Pretty much how I feel.

I know windows are small but our core players are still intact and we had one of the better coaches in the NFL. Then everything came to a screeching halt last year. What's funny is that we had ~3 games we just gave away. That's the difference between a 8-8 and 11-5 record.

We would not have done shit in the playoffs, but it would've been nice to make it back.

It really hurts as a fan. It's why I respect the shit out of fans of franchises that have been less fortunate through the years. It's hard.

jbug617

Banned
screen-shot-2015-02-23-at-4-58-14-pm.png

Colasante

I genuinely can't wait to see the inevitable 30 for 30 about the 49ers' offseason from hell. What a wild couple of months it has been.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Wow.

This is the worst offseason I've endured as a fan, I can't even begin to imagine a worse scenario/situation.

I said our ceiling was 6 wins this year - I'd be surprised if we get 2 now.

I'd put the over-under at 5. Don't worry though...the idiot media already have their fall guy...its all Kaep's fault. Even Tomsula can breathe easy (although this is always a tough task for a mouth-breather).

rando14

Psssssshhhh, typical offseason for Browns fans.

Nice to not be in the news for once 😁

Johnny Footbae is in the news, he's practicing with the 1st team offense!!

Baby you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain’t never on it
I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it

RBH

1375260637591404356.png

An inmate at Orleans Parish Prison was charged with two counts of battery of a police officer, simple battery, and sexual battery when he allegedly grabbed two officers’ testicles in separate incidents Monday and Tuesday.

It’s unknown as to what 29-year-old Michael Edwards of Metairie did to get into jail in the first place, but while police transferred him Monday, he jumped and “suddenly lunged forward and grabbed a deputy’s testicles,” according to an arrest report obtained by NOLA.com.

The next day, Edwards was belligerent inside a van and had to be subdued with foam spray. When police took him to the medical ward, he allegedly struck again.

http://deadspin.com/man-with-who-dat-forehead-tattoo-accused-of-grabbing-1722722763

Saints culture

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Just cause you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make it ridiculous.

Oh well.

you think Matt Schaub should have continued to start. That in my opinion is a ridiculous opinion. And I know for a fact that I am not the only one that thinks so.

Anyway, your very defensive, you're like me from 3 years ago.

Top Bottom