• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Fun fact!

The longest run of Peyton's career is farther than the longest run of Trent Richardson's career

Also only 10 quarterbacks averaged less then 2 yards a carry on their career (in at least 200 attempts). In there are Peyton, Marino, and Bledsoe (Bledsoe's the worst of the 10).

Brees, Eli, Rivers, Palmer, and Brady are all worse at running than Drew Fucking Bledsoe :jnc

Godslay

Banned
Why are you so angry?

I'm sorry you feel that way. Yet over half the time I'm responding to you, I'm not serious. But you keep posting anyway, you can't just simply say "i agree to disagree" even the other day when I more or less said I was done and to not respond anymore because you weren't going to convince me of your position, you couldn't take that as a hint and kept responding anyway.

suffice to say, I'm sorry your so offended that I find your opinions the last few days on the Texans, Kubiak & Schaub, to be factually incorrect(as pointed out), and ridiculous by nature. Good day sir.

It was all good until you decided to take a passive aggressive shot.

It's an attack, get a response, say I'm not going to respond so don't respond cycle.

You don't want to engage? Then don't take those shots or engage. I'm entitled to express my opinion without your permission as to when I post.

Just as you are entitled to think I'm defensive and have a bad opinion on the Texans, I'm entitled to think you are delusional about the Texans and are condescending in how you express your opinions or express opposition to those opinions.

Nobody is mad here, I'm not going to fix your delusion with my opinions, but I can express my opinion freely.

gutshot

Sam Bradford tosses a beauty to Jeff Maehl on a fade that beats Earl Wolff. Today was the best Bradford has looked. He was throwing dimes all day long.

Another wheel route - this one to Matthews deep down the sideline. Bradford has been excellent on those deep balls outside the numbers. His touch especially stood out today.

During 7-on-7s in the red zone, Riley Cooper beats Eric Rowe on a fade. Just another beautiful ball from Bradford.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2...le-practice-observations/#ovGbOsmw59VJIBJI.99

Get hyped, Pepiope.

squicken

It's 100 degrees out, I'm drinking Shiner and am actually excited to see the Browns practice on NFLN. I've made lots of mistakes

bionic77

I sometimes feel like giving up on the good fight and focusing on Tebow.
This sounds like a pretty damn good plan.

I can't wait until he gets the start, takes the field and starts winning in miraculous fashion. Preferably not against my team but if that is what is required we are willing to pay the price.

So bros, had my round two interview today from 8-1. Total of three interviews with six different people and lunch with one guy. Wore me out but I felt like I did really well. Found out from the recruiter that of the three remaining candidates I'm top two and they'll have a decision Monday. Their only reservation with me is my age/amount of experience (low end of what they're looking for).

And now... we wait. This feeling is the wooooooorst.

So bros, had my round two interview today from 8-1. Total of three interviews with six different people and lunch with one guy. Wore me out but I felt like I did really well. Found out from the recruiter that of the three remaining candidates I'm top two and they'll have a decision Monday. Their only reservation with me is my age/amount of experience (low end of what they're looking for).

And now... we wait. This feeling is the wooooooorst.

Damn well good luck bro you got this!!

Yeah it's pretty stupid on both sides, though Philly did start it and it wasn't necessary, unlike the Jets banner

Giant waste of money too

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Oh and fuck Brian Hoyer

Sorry Cajun, we play the saints this year so fuck them too.

We can Squeeeeeeeeee afterwards

Dude, Houtson media be all like Brian Hoyer is looking great out there. Even John Harris, who seems to be more objective, is saying so. FML.

MechDX

Cajun, enjoy your Thanksgiving because prepare to get Tiger Uppercut to the face for Week 12! :p

You can take the Preseason Week 3 though. It's cool. XD

Preseason game is Katrina Anniversary date and nationally televised on CBS. Still odd the Saints cancelled joint practices. Such an opportunity for PR with that date.

MechDX

Despite some reports. Was told it is a better scenario that first believed for Arian Foster. With proper rehab looking 4-6 weeks. #Texans--PatDStat Twitter

Well damn. Puts him back in time to play the Colts. Fuck the Colts

I wonder if anyone signs Smith.

He needs
NgjwXhA.png
in his life

gutshot

I didn't watch much of the Eagles last year, but the local media seems to be really high on Ertz and Matthews this year

Kiko's concussion is kind of a bummer. No explanation on how it got it and no media can recall any sort of contact he was involved in practice

e:

First good reason I've seen to buy an XBOX One

http://gizmodo.com/nfl-replays-are-about-to-get-packed-with-juicy-player-s-1722670464

I'm really high on Jordan Matthews. He has had the tools and the work ethic and now he has the opportunity. I see 80+ catches, 1100 yards and 10-13 TDs this year. He's going to be a stud.

Hindl

I didn't watch much of the Eagles last year, but the local media seems to be really high on Ertz and Matthews this year

Kiko's concussion is kind of a bummer. No explanation on how it got it and no media can recall any sort of contact he was involved in practice

It was easy to get lost last year with ODB, Benjamin and others dominating the rookie WR class, but Matthews had a great year, I think the best year ever by an Eagles rookie. And he's a hard worker so people are expecting him to continue. And Ertz was supposed to have a breakout year last year, and every time he was on the field he was dominant. The only problem was he was a weak blocker, and was behind Brent Celek, who in Kelly's eyes is the best blocking TE in the league. So Ertz started less than 50% of the snaps last season. Reports are that Ertz did a lot of work on blocking this year, so he's expected to break out. Plus, Ertz seems to be Bradford's favorite target so far.

Regarding Alonso, there was a hit against someone that everyone said was really loud, so that could've been it. Apparently Kiko goes full attack even during practice. Love the enthusiasm but he needs to take care of himself.

the Vanderbilt football team tweeted out this pic to showcase their new slogan for the upcoming season:
1374064695645386642.png

Apparently forgetting that earlier this year two of their players were convicted of rape.

Top Bottom