• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Konka

Banned
Sorry cajun, I was drinking whiskey for the debate and took our my frustrations on our political system on you! I take politics a little too seriously.

Jim Harbaugh
Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Patrick Willis
Chris Borland
Frank Gore
Chris Culliver
Mike Iupati
Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Perrish Cox
Ray McDonald
Andy Lee

And that's not even counting the role players they've lost. In one offseason!

Godslay

Banned
you think Matt Schaub should have continued to start. That in my opinion is a ridiculous opinion. And I know for a fact that I am not the only one that thinks so.

Anyway, your very defensive, you're like me from 3 years ago.

Point was Schaub had more potential than anyone that rode your bench. If he was hurt like some allude to, then he shouldn't have been out there. If he was misdiagnosed then so be it. If he wasn't hurt, then he was better than anyone on your bench. Sometimes you let a QB ride out a rough patch, if you think it's mental. If it's physical he shouldn't be out there.

That's an a fair opinion, and one that panned out once you cycled through the backups on the bench.

You're entitled to think that's ridiculous, but at least get the point right.

I'm sorry you were defensive 3 years ago. I'm glad you evolved into the open-minded individual you are now. Thanks for the assessment, maybe someday I can follow in your enlightened footsteps.

Jim Harbaugh
Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Patrick Willis
Chris Borland
Frank Gore
Chris Culliver
Mike Iupati
Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Perrish Cox
Ray McDonald
Andy Lee

jim-harbaugh-lips.gif

harSon

Banned
Jim Harbaugh
Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Patrick Willis
Chris Borland
Frank Gore
Chris Culliver
Mike Iupati
Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Perrish Cox
Ray McDonald
Andy Lee

Watch there be a sudden influx of Raider fans this season

MechDX

Picks thrown by both Brady and Garoppolo during team periods & several drops as well. Pace much slower than yesterday. 21 players absent-Twitter

Neither are as good as interception less Mariotta obviously

This is why Smith is arrested. It's really stupid. He has a drinking problem. He needs help

CL1CvNgWcAAZ_No.jpg:large

He's had a drinking problem and it's been obvious, but the Niners seemingly thought him playing football was more important than addressing it. Fuck Harbaugh and the Niners for the way they handled that shit.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I'm sorry you were defensive 3 years ago. I'm glad you evolved into the open-minded individual you are now. Thanks for the assessment, maybe someday I can follow in your enlightened footsteps.
exactly my point. You aren't the same poster as you used to be. And you can't stop responding to my posts either. This is NFL gaf we joke about shit, a lot. Can't take a joke, that's your problem.

bionic77

As much as I think the Pats are evil and must be destroyed I do have to give them credit for this ridiculous run of excellence they have had at offensive line. Its been like 15 years and they have had a dominant o-line for like 13.5 of those years. Brady gets a huge pocket and they are able to get a push for short yardage consistently when it counts. And somehow they were able to avoid injury and overcome it when it happened without missing a beat. I sure as hell don't know how they do it.

The easy thing (and probably correct) to do is to just dismiss this result as a product of their prodigious cheating. And honestly that is probably the case, but I will say in their defense that they are some of the best and most talented cheaters I have ever seen.

I mean I think there is a reason that no one ever thought of deflating footballs on offense to reduce fumbles, give your small handed and limp wristed qb a better chance of gripping the football, and increase the rate of receptions as well. You have to be a person of poor moral character to think of such things, but on the other hand they are pretty creative when it comes to cheating.

If only they were as talented when it came to murder than Hernandez would be free (like Bob Kraft who is not such dumb fuck from Florida when it comes to icing someone).

Bread

Banned
As much as I think the Pats are evil and must be destroyed I do have to give them credit for this ridiculous run of excellence they have had at offensive line. Its been like 15 years and they have had a dominant o-line for like 13.5 of those years. Brady gets a huge pocket and they are able to get a push for short yardage consistently when it counts. And somehow they were able to avoid injury and overcome it when it happened without missing a beat. I sure as hell don't know how they do it.

The easy thing (and probably correct) to do is to just dismiss this result as a product of their prodigious cheating. And honestly that is probably the case, but I will say in their defense that they are some of the best and most talented cheaters I have ever seen.

I mean I think there is a reason that no one ever thought of deflating footballs on offense to reduce fumbles, give your small handed and limp wristed qb a better chance of gripping the football, and increase the rate of receptions as well. You have to be a person of poor moral character to think of such things, but on the other hand they are pretty creative when it comes to cheating.

If only they were as talented when it came to murder than Hernandez would be free (like Bob Kraft who is not such dumb fuck from Florida when it comes to icing someone).
they had the best o-line coach in nfl history during that time

Godslay

Banned
exactly my point. You aren't the same poster as you used to be. And you can't stop responding to my posts either. This is NFL gaf we joke about shit, a lot. Can't take a joke, that's your problem.

So you can talk shit and then I respond you say I can't stop responding?

I guess I don't know what rules you're playing by, but that seems fair enough to me.

I don't need you to explain to me what this is, I've been here long enough to know how it works.

You're pretty condescending actually.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Y'all are making me nostalgic for yankee and dragon going at it :')

It's just proof that Brady is a system QB. Anyone can appear to be that good with that much cheating and having 15 seconds to throw every snap.

JABEE

I sometimes feel like giving up on the good fight and focusing on Tebow.

He's had a drinking problem and it's been obvious, but the Niners seemingly thought him playing football was more important than addressing it. Fuck Harbaugh and the Niners for the way they handled that shit.

Not the niners job to make sure someone isn't a drunk. He went to rehab and couldn't keep clean. At some point you have to take accountability and the team can't help you. Niners are a business and the only reason any team gives a shit about any of its players is because they help win games

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So you can talk shit and then I respond you say I can't stop responding?

I guess I don't know what rules you're playing by, but that seems fair enough to me.

I don't need you to explain to me what this is, I've been here long enough to know how it works.
Why are you so angry?

You're pretty condescending actually.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Yet over half the time I'm responding to you, I'm not serious. But you keep posting anyway, you can't just simply say "i agree to disagree" even the other day when I more or less said I was done and to not respond anymore because you weren't going to convince me of your position, you couldn't take that as a hint and kept responding anyway.

suffice to say, I'm sorry your so offended that I find your opinions the last few days on the Texans, Kubiak & Schaub, to be factually incorrect(as pointed out), and ridiculous by nature. Good day sir.

Just let it roll off your back yall. I got told to fuck off yesterday lol.
aint no thing!
seriously. I don't post throughout the off season, why it get so serious up in here?

I sometimes feel like giving up on the good fight and focusing on Tebow.

Don't worry about it.

The Pats fans in that thread have worked themselves into a protective wasps' nest. They instantly swarm on anybody who points out that the Pats are dirty cheaters. Doesn't make it any less true.

Crisco

Banned
Ah well, the good news for the niners is they won't be mediocre next year, they'll just outright stink and probably have a top 5 pick in the 2016 draft. Maybe in the 2017 draft as well. They'll get the talent to be a contender again. Better than being perpetually not-quite-suck. I do feel bad for Kaep though, he's gonna be taking the brunt of the blame as the losses start piling up.

Top Bottom