• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

The Bills

“Can I combine ‘hot mess’ into one word?” Axe asked on CBS Sports Radio’s The DA Show. “That’s really the best way to describe E.J. Manuel. He’s overthrowing open receivers during routine drills with no defense on wide receivers. He’s overthrowing open receivers that have defense on them. He’s under-throwing running backs and receivers just on those short screen passes. And now let’s add in the fact that a brand-new thing on the E.J. Manual docket is he’s fumbling a lot of snaps during training camp as well. He just doesn’t look confident. I think he knows he’s got to show something in this camp. I think he’s pressing, and I think he just has not looked good at all.

Doug Whaley even admitted today that the plan was that Kevin Kolb was going to be ahead of E.J. Manuel. Kevin Kolb was essentially going to be sent out there to keep the seat warm until E.J. was ready and then Kolb got yet another concussion, his career ends and E.J.’s thrown out there early.

@JaySkurski
Unofficial passing stats from tonight's #Bills scrimmage: EJ Manuel 5-11, 104 yds, 1 TD; Matt Cassel 2-6, 27 yds; Tyrod Taylor 8-13, 77 yds.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CL7lv3cVAAALJQ_.jpg

bionic77

How often do you fat fucks eat fast food on average per week?

I might get the supposedly healthier burger @ elevation burger once a month but I do eat tuna sandwiches and the greek salad @ Panera quite often for lunch. Probably like 3-5 times a week. I don't really eat any other fast food, though we do go to Red Lobster like twice a month. The kids love it but I have noticed a pretty big drop in quality (not amazing to begin with) since they were bought by a separate group. I still prefer Red Lobster to Red Robin, ugh.

Someone should made a place that serves healthy and awesome food for young kids and their parents.

DMczaf

I might get the supposedly healthier burger @ elevation burger once a month but I do eat tuna sandwiches and the greek salad @ Panera quite often for lunch. Probably like 3-5 times a week. I don't really eat any other fast food, though we do go to Red Lobster like twice a month. The kids love it but I have noticed a pretty big drop in quality (not amazing to begin with) since they were bought by a separate group. I still prefer Red Lobster to Red Robin, ugh.

Someone should made a place that serves healthy and awesome food for young kids and their parents.

Jack in the Box and Del Taco are life savers when you're leaving the club at 3-4 am.

Sometimes you are hungry and don't feel like putting on pants.

bionic77

Sometimes you are hungry and don't feel like putting on pants.
This is true.

You sound like you are ready to get married.

Bro you are literally a Steelers fan who hates everyone and everything to do with the Steelers lol
You know nothing.

Put yourself in my shoes. I grew up with mostly mediocre Steeler teams in the 80s and only heard about the greatness of the teams of the 70s. The AFC was garbage at this time and the objective seemed to be to get to the SB and get humiliated in front of the world.

Then Cowher came in the 90s. We had a several good teams but we never had a qb worth a damn and that was always our downfall. We were good, but only good enough to lose at home in the AFC Championship.

Than it happened. A wonder fat fuck from Ohio was drafted as our qb in Pittsburgh. Yes he probably can't read and his understanding of consent from a willing woman is a tad eccentric, but no one is perfect. I knew that first season that he was going to finally bring us a Superbowl. You always hear about "it" and I finally knew what that was a few games into Bens career. I saw it when he brought us back against the Cowboys and even Parcels noticed it afterwards.

The next year we had some bad luck but everything started rolling our way as soon as Ben came back. Then we go into Indy who was already crowned the SB champ and we beat them the fuck down for 58 minutes (the refs were seen accepting large sums of money and drugs from the Colts owner before the game). If it were not for the refs and some beyond shady calls the Colts would have been held to less than a TD and Ben was on fire in the first half. It was a huge upset. The game was fucking over. All Bettis had to do was not be a worthless fat fuck and not fumble the ball. Literally falling on his fat stomach 4 times and the game is over. Instead what does that pile do? He has one of the worst fumbles ever! The ball fucking flies like 10 feet in the air and right into the hands of a DB who was off to steal yet another playoff game from us. Every Steelers fan in the country died 3 times before Ben saved us yet again (this time on defense) before the Colts racist kicker sealed their epic choke.

So yes, I do hate Bettis and I believe I had good reason too!

Top Bottom