• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

The last 2 seasons have caused people to not worry about that. Worst case, they get to the playoffs, where they'll still lose

Eli gonna retire with more rings than Peyton unless Peyton decides to get some onion rings at Burger King on his last day

Eli gets his third this year because it's now 4 years since his last one and 8 years before that.

True, but at least Watt is worth it. Mech is going on about Wilfork like Kas does about Joseph Fauria, or any other Lion.
Again don't kill me Mech friend aka SlutDX. But I personally think they hype up players on there team the same way. Pretty much anyone the staff brings in is the best. Mech hypes up any qb BOB brings in except for Hohoyer, Idk maybe he's not a true BOB believer like me. I'm hardcore in BOB. And Kas with Ebron, and the rb they drafted this year. If I was to guess I would say Kas never even heard of ameer abdullah before the lions drafted him.

Godslay

Banned
Slay can see the writing on the wall, his Broncos are sinking and there's nothing he can do except drag down his fellow AFC gaffers!

Still have a talented team. Only one team wins the Superbowl every year (except for 4 of those years) odds are it's not going to be us.

This Broncos team has to earn my respect after last years Colts game. I've given them the benefit of the doubt too often. While I am excited for all the changes they haven't proven they can be any different than last year so far. When they do I will shit on you accordingly.

I'm joking about the shitting part. And even with the back and forth Mech is my friend.

To be fair, Ebron has had a very good training camp thus far. Whether it translates on the field...we'll see. I think he could have a really good year. Stafford trusts him more, and having a better o-line means Ebron won't be blocking all the time (like last year).

BG pls, remember when the Cavs shit the bed?
emma-watson-hermione-granger-thinking.gif

Good for Tingelhoff. Waited almost 40 years to get in the hall even though he played 17 straight years.

Seemed like he was either unwilling or unable to make a speech but seemed really happy to be there.

Now Jim Marshall is all that is left.

JABEE

Good for Tingelhoff. Waited almost 40 years to get in the hall even though he played 17 straight years.

Seemed like he was either unwilling or unable to make a speech but seemed really happy to be there.

Now Jim Marshall is all that is left.
I read an article that he was having memory issues. It's a shame it took so long for him to get in.

Top Bottom