• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

CAVfJ10VIAE6LZy.png:large

Watt is #1 while Brady is NOT. The players and NFL Network have spoken.

Hell, I respect Andrew RNG more than Brady.

Super Bowl 50 Eli comeback win under 2 minutes for the 3rd time in a row against Brady incoming. =D

BigAT

Hardy suspension reduced from 10 games to 4:

Brian McCarthy ‏@NFLprguy
Harold Henderson's decision on Greg Hardy appeal is in. Suspension upheld. Reduced from 10 to 4 games

So we're officially back to "if there wasn't video, it's not that big a deal" mode? That was quick.

So I think I should successfully exploit my work's tuition reimbursement

"Ordered" 3 new text books from Amazon and printed off the reciept and turned that into HR. Cancelled the orders and bought 3 previous edition text for like $40 total, returned that since my class is done now, I should be getting a $320 bonus check from HR.

Why buy books when you fail anyways?

#TheDisrespectContinues

JABEE

"Ordered" 3 new text books from Amazon and printed off the reciept and turned that into HR. Cancelled the orders and bought 3 previous edition text for like $40 total, returned that since my class is done now, I should be getting a $320 bonus check from HR.
You're proud of that petty fraud?

#ThePatriotWay

I buy all school stuff on credit, get 5% cash back, pay it off so I don't pay interest and get it back on my tax refund. I end up spending 0 and making money back.

Get on my level MRSA

A true New England Patriot.

Spinluck

CAVfJ10VIAE6LZy.png:large

Watt is #1 while Brady is NOT. The players and NFL Network have spoken.

Hell, I respect Andrew RNG more than Brady.

Super Bowl 50 Eli comeback win under 2 minutes for the 3rd time in a row against Brady incoming. =D

Seahawks should've traded Wussle for Eli before the Superbowl and then cut him.

We should of did that the last two years, but Luck might be too big of a goober even for NY.

This definitely confirms that the Brady suspension is getting reduced significantly, hell it might even get eliminated completely.

Having a woman beater serve the same number of games as a dude who took air out of footballs (even if he is a lying ass fraud ass bitchmade ass cheater ass ass) is not a good look for the SHIELD.

Line_HTX

Luck is a goober? How so?

Also, I'm only saying what I said because Watt was praising Luck in that Top 10. It's not like I like Luck or anything.

At least Luck is getting UK kids to love the game over there in London...

This definitely confirms that the Brady suspension is getting reduced significantly, hell it might even get eliminated completely.

Having a woman beater serve the same number of games as a dude who took air out of footballs (even if he is a lying ass fraud ass bitchmade ass cheater ass ass) is not a good look for the SHIELD.
Damn, you're right.

Damn.

JABEE

Brady's suspension will be eliminated completely.

I am calling it.

Troy Vincent sent out the first suspension notice. That should have been the sign.

The next is that the Pats are opening the NFL season.

Finally, Goodell and Kraft were seen vacationing together and sharing lovers.

Brady is as good as exonerated by the league.

Watch the National pundits crown their newly untarnished hero and worship at the feet of Belicheat again.

Cast your eyes upon the stories about how Brady's suspension being reduced completely removes the taint on his career.

Watch as the media squawks and hollers about the Patriots not having their draft pick.

Watch as the league gives them back a compensatory pick in a non-discreet way.

Watch it all happen! Watch them clean up this mess!

Brady's suspension will be eliminated completely.

I am calling it.

Troy Vincent sent out the first suspension notice. That should have been the sign.

The next is that the Pats are opening the NFL season.

Finally, Goodell and Kraft were seen vacationing together and sharing lovers.

Brady is as good as exonerated by the league.

Watch the National pundits crown their newly untarnished hero and worship at the feet of Belicheat again.

Cast your eyes upon the stories about how Brady's suspension being reduced completely removes the taint on his career.

Watch as the media squawks and hollers about the Patriots not having their draft pick.

Watch as the league gives them back a compensatory pick in a non-discreet way.

Watch it all happen! Watch them clean up this mess!
:)

The Patriots Way.

JABEE

Hardy's suspension ends the week they play the Pats. Obviously a ploy by the league thinking they can fuck us over.
Don't worry the league won't fuck you over. Your fan base can now rally around this slight that will result in zero games for Brady. It will make you stronger.

Bread

Banned
man this holiday season is going to be insane for games, there are like 6 games i really want outside of the normal sports titles i get yearly...fuck.

hopefully i get a konka-esque graduation present so i can afford them all.

JABEE

man this holiday season is going to be insane for games, there are like 6 games i really want outside of the normal sports titles i get yearly...fuck.

What games are you looking at?

Fallout and Battlefront?

cashman

Banned
Glad the league finally got their head out of their ass. Think it would be a good idea for Goodell to pretty much switch up his suspension with Brady and give him a 10 gamer.

Day One:

MGSV
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World
Persona 5
Star Wars: Battlefront

I'm intentionally waiting on getting next-gen because goddamn my backlog's bad enough

Maybe getting a WiiU first

Battlefront probably forcing my hand sooner than I want though :[

Greg Hardy only got 4 games?

Brady is going to get zero games and an apology I bet. That's bullshit.

Will accept this if it comes with the compromise that the second he retires or dies (whichever comes first) it's a strong enough sign of disloyalty to the shield that he's officially permablackballed from the Hall of Fame

Top Bottom