• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cajunator

Banned
0AKHF74.gif

This seemed like a bad idea from the start

Lol that is like the epitome of the caption "This is a really bad idea"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Brady is a physical specimen.

Watt has no chance.

Brady is one of those chumps that would have a friend distract the ref and then take a hammer out to KO watt. Luck would just stand there with his goofy grin congratulating the other two after every move.

Matt Stafford's Scouting Report

By Matt McGuire Strengths: Average height, but has great bulk ... Born with a rocket launcher for a right arm ... Throws the ball with a nice, tight spiral consistently ... Puts great touch on fade routes ... Displays a compact release ... Secures the football in the pocket ... Plays in a pro-style offense and is well coached ... Has a lot of experience against top competition as a 3 year starter ... More productive in junior season than he was in past ... Upside warrants a top three pick.

Weaknesses: Drop could be much quicker ... Sluggish footwork at times ... Throws off his back foot more than he should and it leads to poor accuracy ... Puts too much zip on the football on intermediate and crossing routes ... Doesn't sell the play action as well as he could ... Not going to elude pressure in the pocket, but does a decent job of moving the chains with his feet ... Doesn't show an understanding to audible into the correct pass protection or diagnose coverages.

Summary: Coming into his junior season, Stafford was not statistically impressive, but he managed to put together several highly productive games... In an offense without many short and intermediate routes, which is difficult for a quarterback to operate in. His production is impressive considering the offensive system ... The favorite to be taken No. 1 overall.

Player Comparison: Jay Cutler. Both players have rocket arms with the tendency to force throws into double coverage and extremely tight windows.

Basically sums up his entire pro career outside of 2011....

Next year is the final year under his extension. If he doesn't take the next step I really think 2016-17 will be his last season with the Lions.

Bowser

Hardy suspension reduced from 10 games to 4:

Brian McCarthy ‏@NFLprguy
Harold Henderson's decision on Greg Hardy appeal is in. Suspension upheld. Reduced from 10 to 4 games

jakncoke

Banned
anyone that puts veggies and mustard on a meatball sub that already has sauce and cheese is a terrorist and should be sent to gitmo

MRSA

Banned
So I think I should successfully exploit my work's tuition reimbursement

"Ordered" 3 new text books from Amazon and printed off the reciept and turned that into HR. Cancelled the orders and bought 3 previous edition text for like $40 total, returned that since my class is done now, I should be getting a $320 bonus check from HR.

So I think I should successfully exploit my work's tuition reimbursement

"Ordered" 3 new text books from Amazon and printed off the reciept and turned that into HR. Cancelled the orders and bought 3 previous edition text for like $40 total, returned that since my class is done now, I should be getting a $320 bonus check from HR.
Sleezy as hell.

Top Bottom