• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Godslay

Banned
Just read the collusion stuff.

They are reviewing information to determine if there was collusion and whether to launch an investigation?

Guess we will have to wait and see whether this has any weight or if it's someone using the NFLPA to push things along.

I do like the jumping to conclusions though, someone should make a mat.

As far as DT, I would like him to be signed, but Megatron money he ain't getting.

Line_HTX

That's already calculated in the four hours!

You guys are going to have to do better.

I used to live in Conroe and I could be in Dallas in under 3 hours.

Well, aren't you lucky to be living way outside of Beltway 8...

Also, too many fuckers get into accidents and other Houston drivers are shit.

MRSA

Banned
Hrm, found another $1,500 rebate so it'd be:

$7,500 federal
$2,500 California
$5,500 Pilot Project
$1,500 Clean Vehicle Rebate

And another $1,500 rebate if I decide to get one of those express chargers installed.

$17,000 in rebates/credit ($18,500 if I decide to get the charger), eh probably not.

rando14

Ugghhh I feel like I just woke up from an inception dream or some shit, had to wake up out of 3 dreams before I actually woke up!! It was scary and now I feel very emotionally and spiritually vulnerable!! My head is super fuzzy

I didnt do a drug

You need to add me, since you're in my timezone, PSN: BaltimoreLarry

I played with FMT and some of Madden GAF last night 4 v 4 and it was alot of fun.

Hmm I think I did, I'm Maguss on PSN

Sorry I couldnt play yesterday, lets play today!! Blarry I'll add you, Walrus do you mind if I add you??

Ugghhh I feel like I just woke up from an inception dream or some shit, had to wake up out of 3 dreams before I actually woke up!! It was scary and now I feel very emotionally and spiritually vulnerable!! My head is super fuzzy

I didnt do a drug
That school stress!

I remember double waking up from time to time during my final years at college. Never had a triple though!

zychi

Banned
Just read the collusion stuff.

They are reviewing information to determine if there was collusion and whether to launch an investigation?

Guess we will have to wait and see whether this has any weight or if it's someone using the NFLPA to push things along.

I do like the jumping to conclusions though, someone should make a mat.

As far as DT, I would like him to be signed, but Megatron money he ain't getting.
The way Goodell operates, both teams will be banned for 3 years, then reduced to giving away a free small soda at a game after 3 weeks of nonstop media coverage about contractgate.

I didnt do a drug

Sorry I couldnt play yesterday, lets play today!! Blarry I'll add you, Walrus do you mind if I add you??

Sweet I'll try to get my HW out of the way early so we can play

tumblr_n946m1ffaH1rq8cjxo2_250.gif

Godslay

Banned
The way Goodell operates, both teams will be banned for 3 years, then reduced to giving away a free small soda at a game after 3 weeks of nonstop media coverage about contractgate.

It sounds like agent shenanigans to me.

Neither team is budging because they both know it's a bloated market for WR. They know this without talking. Neither team presenting a deal drives the market down by default and forces Dez or DT either sign the tag or collapse and sign a deal for less than what they are asking. They also have the option to hold out and not play, but I bet neither are willing to put $12.8M per on the line to not play. I'm sure the agents think they are colluding to drive the market down, and they very well could have had talks and broken that labor law. I'm guessing that they didn't talk and know by default neither have to budge and the price will fall to at least the franchise tag level.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
we got speed racer over here

I mean, you have to calculate all the wasted time you spend inside Buccee's on the way up.

Plus I'm sick and tired of driving through Huntsville, Fairfield, Buffalo, Corsicana, Ennis, and all those other damn cities.

ampere

Are you a doctor for real yet??

It was only a matter of time on zychi. He made some bill Cosby comment on the celebrities you've met thread the other day . And it was just like "Wut"

Bread

Banned
zychi was annoying about MCC even before it was released, i'm not surprised it was that game that caused him to get banned.

Syrinx

They banned a lot of people in that thread so they could stop a lot of the 343/MCC whining in every Halo thread

My guess is he won't be gone long.

zychi was annoying about MCC even before it was released, i'm not surprised it was that game that caused him to get banned.
Bread! the halo 5 warzone mode looks nice! And some of those maps look good.

Don't have a copy of MCC at the moment but plan on getting another one soon

Top Bottom