• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Best at his position. Legendary work ethic. Immense firepower. Realization of talent and opportunity. US in a nutshell.

At one point I thought Von was the best in that draft class and he's on the way to a HOF career, but Watt is better.
How is his healthcare and government system?

Milchjon

Yo jak, we're your friends and we do care about you.

I do think you have an alcohol problem, maybe. But you need to find people around you, people you can actually talk to, to help you with that.

Go out. Talk to people. Try to be nice :p

It's not all just magically arrive at your place while you sit there drinking and complaining about your life on Twitter.

We believe in you.

Line_HTX

He is fun to watch. Such a bummer that he'll waste his career away for a perennial loser. :(

UOmPysW.jpg

Hard work and doing EVERYTHING the right way WILL be rewarded eventually!

>:O

It's amazing how the more I see of Batman vs Superman, the more I hate

Snyder would have been better off just making sequels to Dawn of the Dead. After that remake, it was all downhill for his quality

Milchjon

It's amazing how the more I see of Batman vs Superman, the more I hate

Snyder would have been better off just making sequels to Dawn of the Dead. After that remake, it was all downhill for his quality

Love the visuals.

Greatest living director, right behind Michael Bay.

Top Bottom