• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cajunator

Banned
Lol on Swamp People one of the guys is flying for the first time out of Baton Rouge and he's all confused with the escalators and security gates and stuff.

Wow your Watt jealousy has you teaming up with a Pats "fan" and the poster with the intelligence of a grapefruit.

If it's jealousy to point out that someone's ceiling is "still no Super Bowl rings", then I'm afraid you and all of us are jealous of Stafford. Is that really the precedent you wanna set? Proving kas right?

BigAT

Lol on Swamp People one of the guys is flying for the first time out of Baton Rouge and he's all confused with the escalators and security gates and stuff.

That sounds like a completely sincere reaction and not at all one drummed up for a reality TV show.

MechDX

If it's jealousy to point out that someone's ceiling is "still no Super Bowl rings", then I'm afraid you and all of us are jealous of Stafford. Is that really the precedent you wanna set? Proving kas right?

Why measure someone's ability and performance by rings won in a team based sport?

Guess that means Bradshaw was a better QB than Marino. Franco Harris was a better RB than Barry Sanders.

Yeah and Watt is already starting to decline after four years in the league and at age 25

Why measure someone's ability and performance by rings won in a team based sport?

Guess that means Bradshaw was a better QB than Marino. Franco Harris was a better RB than Barry Sanders. Joe Namath was a better QB than Ken Stabler.

Two of these three statements are right tho

I don't even live in swamp.

image.php

I heard that zychi got got. Both Konka and ari gone at the same time.

What's this place going to do without random ass nonsense arguments popping up every other page?

I heard that zychi got got. Both Konka and ari gone at the same time.

What's this place going to do without random ass nonsense arguments popping up every other page?

We'll always have gata.....think about it...

You need to rally your other Miami brethren and have them start making an entrance and noise too!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000501025/article/study-cowboys-fans-best-in-nfl-dolphins-worst

Yeah I'm not surprised, especially for the reasons given. There seems to be a lot of fans in So Cal at least.

ampere

Serena really has no real competition. That's the boring thing about women's tennis.

I'm pulling for Federer tomorrow to get that record. Should be a good match

You think Bradshaw and Harris were better than Marino and Sanders??

Just because they had rings? If so that is some dumb ass logic

I thought Bradshaw was better than Marino, and that Namath was better than Stabler, even though I loved Stabler. Not just because of rings, but rings help. Fuck Marino forever in every respect.

Sanders is GOAT

MechDX

I thought Bradshaw was better than Marino, and that Namath was better than Stabler, even though I loved Stabler. Not just because of rings, but rings help. Fuck Marino forever in every respect.

Sanders is GOAT

For best pure QB? Bradshaw isn't even in marinos league nor Warren Moon for that matter. He won 4 bowls because of a legendary defense.

And Stabler is way better than Namath.

jakncoke

Banned
Marino was good but he a buster no rings may as well be a virgin, Bradshaw fucked all the 6 teethed whores and flashed all the jewery of his 4 OWLS. Marino would of been a 4 time OWL if he would been a a Steeler btw

MechDX

Marino was good but he a buster no rings may as well be a virgin, Bradshaw fucked all the 6 teethed whores and flashed all the jewery of his 4 OWLS. Marino would of been a 4 time OWL if he would been a a Steeler btw

As for rating based on QB abilities Bradshaw was not in Marinos league. Period.

ed: ^^ Good afternoon Line!

For best pure QB? Bradshaw isn't even in marinos league nor Warren Moon for that matter. He won 4 bowls because of a legendary defense.

And Stabler is way better than Namath.

I think Moon's absolutely better than Bradshaw, but that wasn't the comparison you originally sarcastically brought up.

cajunator

Banned
Im watching a documentary right now where some researchers tagged a 9 foot great white sark. About a month into tracking it, the shark rapidly descended to 1900 feet deep and then the temperature spiked to 78 degrees, indicating that SOMETHING ATE A NINE FOOT SHARK WHOLE.
holy fuck.

Im watching a documentary right now where some researchers tagged a 9 foot great white sark. About a month into tracking it, the shark rapidly descended to 1900 feet deep and then the temperature spiked to 78 degrees, indicating that SOMETHING ATE A NINE FOOT SHARK WHOLE.
holy fuck.

Jurassic World is real

holy fuck.
It was a yeti

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
holy fuck.

Google says it was another massive Great White.

Line_HTX

Didn't realize RBH is back. We can have more match lighting gifs again? I hope Atlanta gets another London game.

Great White sharks are racist

Top Bottom