• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

iu

Milchjon

Yo bros, thesis time approaching, and like the little self-control-free shitbag I am, I'll be gone for another bit. See you around!

RBH

Fuck, RBH just reminded me how disrespectful I was during that Hawks series. I jinxed us 😰
Edit: 3rd post slays me

I went to Game 2 of the Hawks-Cavs series. I was so pumped beforehand, it was still surreal to me that the Hawks were in the conference finals.

Then the game started. :(

RBH before the game:

YL2Q1z4.gif

RBH during the game:

BlOOPmG.gif

RBH after the game (and for the remainder of the Hawks-Cavs series):

yioV1.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/12/bills-offensive-line-coach-aaron-kromer-arrested-for-battery/

Last year, former Bears offensive coordinator Aaron Kromer got in trouble for figuratively stabbing quarterback Jay Cutler in the back. Now, Kromer has gotten into trouble for literally punching someone. Allegedly.

Via Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, acting on a Twitter tip that included a link to the mugshot and charge from a publication in Florida, reports that Kromer was arrested early Sunday for battery with intent to cause bodily harm.

CJt9YfhVAAAJhYQ.png:large

edit:

Walton County Sheriff, Michael A. Adkinson, Jr.
Buffalo Bills Offensive Coach Arrested by WCSO

On Saturday night deputies with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to a residence on Winston lane at Inlet Beach in Walton County, Fla in reference to a battery.

When they arrived deputies spoke to the caller and learned three boys had been fishing on the beach when the suspect, later identified as Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, and the suspect’s son confronted them over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access.

Victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them.

The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family.

Kromer was subsequently arrested early Sunday morning on a misdemeanor battery charge and transported and booked into the Walton County Jail. He has since been released on bond.

WCSO is continuing to investigate and additional charges may be filed. WCSO executive staff will be reviewing this case first thing Monday morning when the redacted arrest report will be made available. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Bills are thugs. They need to be removed from the league.

MechDX

Dont do yardwork midday. thats pretty foolish.
Early morning or late afternoon towards dusk.

Worked late the night before so I slept in and had something to do that night. If I didn't get it cut the gestapo HOA would send me a letter.

Also I get tons of sympathy from the wife when I come inside all worn out and tired.

cajunator

Banned
Worked late the night before so I slept in and had something to do that night. If I didn't get it cut the gestapo HOA would send me a letter.

Also I get tons of sympathy from the wife when I come inside all worn out and tired.

well if thats the case then have at least 3 bottles full of ice water ready, and preferably wear a washrag soaked in Florida Water around your neck. also wear a brimmed hat.

Top Bottom