• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL GAF bros what was your favorite regular season game last season?

1. The greatest road comeback game in NFL history against the Titans
2. The last second field goal victory on the home opener against the Saints
3. Miraculously winning in Atlanta when Hoyer did everything possible to make us lose.

cajunator

Banned
3. Miraculously winning in Atlanta when Hoyer did everything possible to make us lose.

We lose to the Browns every time Im pretty sure. Almost every time to the Rams too.

Spinluck

What comeback? Going up and barely winning against our what 4th string rookie qb is a comeback?

:p

Get on our level chumps.

screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

Favorite regular season game for the Panthers was blowing the Saints out at New Orleans. Sure they also blew Falcons out in an empty Georgia Dome in the defacto
(mostly sham, but they won a playoff game and THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US DAMNIT!!!!!)
division championship game, but Saints game was magical.

Favorite non-Panthers game was Packers-Pats

squicken

Last year was one of the worst I have endured as a fan so it follows that I should chose a game that was unpleasant to watch but was ultimately informative. So I'll go Colts/Steelers

It was the ultimate exposure of how bad Pagano is, how under-appreciated Ben is as a QB, and how Luck's career will probably be as wasted as JJ Watt's

Last year was one of the worst I have endured as a fan so it follows that I should chose a game that was unpleasant to watch but was ultimately informative. So I'll go Colts/Steelers

It was the ultimate exposure of how bad Pagano is, how under-appreciated Ben is as a QB, and how Luck's career will probably be as wasted as JJ Watt's

It's all uphill from here for Steelers. No more Polamalu already got ya starting on top!

cajunator

Banned

how can it be the worst? what are you a fan of now besides Rams and Texans?

Gobias

Banned

Best first 11 games to a season since Derek Anderson.

squicken

how can it be the worst? what are you a fan of now besides Rams and Texans?

Bradford got hurt early on and JFF had some issues adapting to ... everything. Watching the Rams and Browns try to play offense was brutal

This sounds entitled but it's true; the AFCS is so bad that nothing the Colts do in the regular season really matters. It's fun to watch that offense but also depressing to see them over and over fail to play decent defense or run the ball versus good teams

cajunator

Banned
You have to taste the House Special. It'll give you the Shokugeki reaction tasting that meat~

Cajun, did you know about the origins of the Fleur de lis? This is an eye opener.

At least nowadays it's a symbol of unity, but damn... :p

Im sure a lot of symbols have darker meanings throughout history.
Like the holy cross once represented the crusades.
Isnt the fleur also used heavily in France to this day? Actually, its found all over the world still. Unfortunate that it once was given such an ugly meaning but it wasnt always. to Louisianians and I would assume most French people it is a symbol of FRench unity and pride. Not to mention Saint Louis also heavily features them.

Line_HTX

Fortunately, that historian and the other professor agree that it should not be gotten rid of like the flag. It would be too weird to see the Saints without that. Plus I still remember how awesome it was when they won it all.

cajunator

Banned
Fortunately, that historian and the other professor agree that it should not be gotten rid of like the flag. It would be too weird to see the Saints without that. Plus I still remember how awesome it was when they won it all.

not just that but every region, US or otherwise that utilizes it, which is a huge amount.

So ummm co-workers want to go to a strip club....during lunch on Thursday...(it's some dudes birthday and he's living for vegas Thursday night)

I said I'd go and this will be the first time I'm going to a strip club,

cdyhybrid

So ummm co-workers want to go to a strip club....during lunch on Thursday...(it's some dudes birthday and he's living for vegas Thursday night)

Just treat it like a normal bar that happens to have naked gogo dancers. Lap dances and stuff are a waste of money, unless you want to try it just for the novelty.

jakncoke

Banned

If you get a couple lap dances from the same girl in a vip room she'll probably blow you with a condom on for extra money

So...do you go straight from work to the scrip club back to work? How's that work out?

Like I have nothing against the scrip club as an establishment, but I would have to be in a specific mind state to enjoy it.

So...do you go straight from work to the scrip club back to work? How's that work out?

Like I have nothing against the scrip club as an establishment, but I would have to be in a specific mind state to enjoy it.

Yeah that's what I asked and they said yeah...just go for lunch and come back to work. Now I'm worried about when I'm going to eat my lunch :(

There was a show in a strip club in Prague (Club Darling) and this chick at the end of her performance laid down on her back, lifted her legs and pussy in the air and squirted non-stop for 3 to 5 seconds and that stuff flew like a fountain 6 feet or so in the air. Me and buddies are still traumatized to this day at what we saw.

The worst was that the followed days, when driving your car and you had to use that windshield washer fluid thingy and it squirts out the fluid, you just don't look at it the same anymore.

ampere

Just treat it like a normal bar that happens to have naked gogo dancers. Lap dances and stuff are a waste of money, unless you want to try it just for the novelty.

Pretty solid advice.

I'm not a fan of the places personally. Rather be at a bar I can watch sports

There was a show in a strip club in Prague (Club Darling) and this chick at the end of her performance laid down on her back, lifted her legs and pussy in the air and squirted non-stop for 3 to 5 seconds and that stuff flew like a fountain 6 feet or so in the air. Me and buddies are still traumatized to this day at what we saw.

The worst was that the followed days, when driving your car and you had to use that windshield washer fluid thingy and it squirts out the fluid, you just don't look at it the same anymore.

Ok...so order a beer...sit quietly...near the back of the club. Got it.

Some strip clubs have some decent bar food. Just depends on the one you're going to.

Judging from the neighborhood I work at, I'm better off starving.

dionysus

Yaldog
If you go to a strip club during stingy customer hours, like at lunch time especially if they are one of the clubs that does a buffet, you are going to see the D team in terms of looks. Expect women that life has been hard to.

Top Bottom