• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

JJ Watt is the worst.

joe-haden-j.j.-watt-nfl-houston-texans-cleveland-browns-850x560.jpg

:(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
JJ Watt just puts up empty stats, when is the last time he threw for a touchdown or kicked a field goal?

He gonna do all that this year while coaching at the same time.

With BOTH hands tied behind his back! Yeah figure that shit out.

Godslay

Banned
LOL @ this dude who hates homecooking and wants to eat Wendy's and McDonald's every day.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1079215

WTF GAF

Good, he can weed himself out of the gene pool

In other news looks like DT and the Broncos are trying to get it done before the Thursday deadline:

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/2015/07/13/demaryius-thomas-denver-broncos/30110587/

The Broncos' offer is substantially more than the contract of Minnesota's Mike Wallace, who is currently the league's second-highest paid receiver with a deal that averages $12 million a year.

The highest-paid receiver is Detroit's Calvin Johnson, who is making better than $16.2 million a year. Contrary to reports, Thomas is not seeking Calvin Johnson money. Thomas is seeking a deal that would exceed Johnson's contract, according to sources.

Sounds like the sweet spot is going to be $13M - $14M per, with a good chunk guaranteed. I want DT back, and for as long as they can sign him.

While I have no love for the city of Seattle's sports teams (and I would be pretty ok with CenturyLink Field being taken out by a tsunami), that New Yorker article was terrifying. God damn. Great journalism though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
While I have no love for the city of Seattle's sports teams (and I would be pretty ok with CenturyLink Field being taken out by a tsunami), that New Yorker article was terrifying. God damn. Great journalism though.

Both the East Bay here in NorCal and the PNW are overdue for major quakes. The particular fault here that's due goes right through Oakland, Berkeley, and a bunch of other highly populated areas. Hell, it literally goes right under UC Berkeley's football stadium.

brPXQks.jpg

Both the East Bay here in NorCal and the PNW are overdue for major quakes. The particular fault here that's due goes right through Oakland, Berkeley, and a bunch of other highly populated areas. Hell, it literally goes right under UC Berkeley's football stadium.

brPXQks.jpg
That doesn't seem quite right. I thought the Hayward Fault was a horizontal fault like San Andreas, so while it's not pretty when it goes, the upper limit is bad, but not city destroying.

The article is about the Cascadia subduction zone. Which is farther north. And will wreck your shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That doesn't seem quite right. I thought the Hayward Fault was a horizontal fault like San Andreas, so while it's not pretty when it goes, the upper limit is bad, but not city destroying.

What doesn't seem right? The Hayward fault is due for a big quake. That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom