• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

Favorite game was Texans at Browns.

Gave us Mallett looking Brady-like running the offense with efficiency. JJ getting Back to back roughing penalties, verbally talking Shit back to the dog pound then running a beautiful fade route for a TD reception. Gave us the SaveKave.jpeg and BG wore his Mallettar for a month

Fox318

And he'll continue to be shit and a bench warmer. I'm sorry BG, it's the truth.

YQQVuBT.gif

What you can't see in that image is Johnny is tied up with zipties and heading to rehab.

Tom Penny

Yes I was supposed to go with other co-workers but I forgot why it fell through, they don't work here anymore though.

I don't get going to the strip club for lunch. That's seems ridiculous. Back in the day we had a spot that from 5-7 on weekdays was 5 dollar pitchers at a freaking strip club :)

Line_HTX

NRG Stadium

Capacity: 71,500

Naming Rights: NRG Energy at $10 million/year through 2032

Cost: $449 million

Public Financing: 43%

We're all getting scammed out of paying $193 million for this building. This is a giant blood offering for the greater good....

MechDX

The new lease that expires in 2030 makes it unlikely the Jags are leaving.

Ha. Leases mean Jack and squat to the owners. Even if they don't want to pay a buyout they just tank and watch attendance drop and get out via clause.

Nah, I will start a Madden league with my best buddy Mech.

You would treat me like bread. "Hey get back into this game and buy the expansions. I won't stop playing I swear"

Promptly quits a week later

Bread

Banned
RIP Dr Chang

he will be missed in court where he was supposed to be on trial for multiple counts of doctor assisted murder

jakncoke

Banned
Ha. Leases mean Jack and squat to the owners. Even if they don't want to pay a buyout they just tank and watch attendance drop and get out via clause.

You would treat me like bread. "Hey get back into this game and buy the expansions. I won't stop playing I swear"

Still not seeing it happen, where would they even go realistically?

Don't you dare compare me to a Pats fan.

If you're scared that your Madden skills are equivalent to the real life Texans then just be a man and admit it.

Bread

Banned
I swindled mech into selling his soul for a few exotics

muahahahah

back to rocket league where i sell my soul for a new hood ornament

I swindled mech into selling his soul for a few exotics

muahahahah

back to rocket league where i sell my soul for a new hood ornament

Make yourself useful for once and swindle Mech into starting some Madden this weekend.

You literally chose where you start your career....
either way, the career mode is just a job track. No real goals...it's really there to just guide you into different cars.

I started from the bottom rung like a chump. Fuck those karts.

ampere

NRG Stadium

Capacity: 71,500

Naming Rights: NRG Energy at $10 million/year through 2032

Cost: $449 million

Public Financing: 43%

We're all getting scammed out of paying $193 million for this building. This is a giant blood offering for the greater good....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcwJt4bcnXs Oliver got you

why would anyone ever want a BJ with a condom on? i would honestly rather just jack myself off

Honestly, I can rarely get off from BJs, no condom. I think with a condom I'd literally get nothing out of it

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A roadrunner just walked up to me and hung out for 10 minutes today. Crazy shit.

e -

The open wheel stuff is like all I drive anymore. Fuck regular cars.

Top Bottom