• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000501068?module=HP11_photo_gallery

J.J. Watt recorded 5 TD in 2014, becoming the first player in NFL history to record 20+ sacks and more than 1 touchdown. In winning his second Defensive Player of the Year, award Watt joined an elite class of Reggie White, Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith, Mike Singletary and Ray Lewis. Each of those players, with the exception of Lewis, are enshrined in Canton, and Lewis is certainly on his way. Could Watt join Lawrence Taylor to become only the second player in NFL history to win three Defensive Player of the Year Awards in 2015?

j-j-does-it-all_pg_600.jpg

Looking at the picture puts Watts achievements so far into perspective and he is only 26

Rocket League question: Is there like some sort of XP progression system where the longer and more you play, you unlock things or cars or whatever that make you better or help your performance?

Malalaw

Rocket League question: Is there like some sort of XP progression system where the longer and more you play, you unlock things or cars or whatever that make you better or help your performance?

Yes, keep playing and you unlock cars, decals and all sorts of aesthetics. Nothing for performance though, you got gud on your own.

You automatically unlock something after every match, (regardless of how you did) it's all random so you'll eventually just unlock everything.

From the OT

Q. How do you unlock items?

A. Every time you finish a match, regardless if it is online or offline, you unlock a new item at random. Just keep playing to unlock them all!

After rereading your question, no nothing unlocks to help you, it's all cosmetic stuff. You just have to get better as you play.

Yea, I heard you unlock stuff after matches and all that, was just wondering if people who start playing the game later would be at a disadvantage because of worse cars and equipment. Good to know that's not the case then and they'll only have 'less awesome' looking cars, I guess. Thanks for clearing it up.

ampere

If they did it either way, I'm fine with them pursuing it.

Using it as a chip to push the teams to signing long term bloated deals kind of reveals the motive behind it in the first place.

I think it's an empty threat at this point.

NFLPA wishes it had that MLBPA power

jakncoke

Banned
doping in esports.. lold not only do i find esports a laughable nerd concept but does anyone even care if they were even hopped up on coke, meth or any upper?

ampere

doping in esports.. lold not only do i find esports a laughable nerd concept but does anyone even care if they were even hopped up on coke, meth or any upper?

On one hand it's really silly, but on the other hand some of those tournaments award millions of dollars, so I guess it becomes a big deal

jakncoke

Banned
Thank you.

There needs to be another thread up in near future about esports. I always love those discussions. Fucking Esports. Please...

arent those just ban magnets because gaming side actually thinks esports is the same as athletes that play any major or minor real sport?

Top Bottom