• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Mindlog

Man fuck spiders.
Trying to get some sleep and that skittering across the ceiling leading to that elbow in the side.

Normally you let spiders slide. Not ones that are making too much noise and are the size of your hand.

I knew gotor was racist. That's fucked up. Out of Lightning fandom.

cdyhybrid

How old are you?

image.php

Line_HTX

Man fuck spiders.
Trying to get some sleep and that skittering across the ceiling leading to that elbow in the side.

Normally you let spiders slide. Not ones that are making too much noise and are the size of your hand.

Did this spider wake you up?

tumblr_mz9k0hiIwc1rzo24so6_1280.jpg

Bread, Cajun explained himself well. I personally like real women and animu also, and I REALLY fucking despise that piece of shit phrase. Those people who use that term and believe it are automatically dead to me and are not real fans of anime.

Taylor is better than Katy. XD

cajunator

Banned
Im pretty happy that there are finally some more fans in here of smaller teams for some variety. Also another Saints fan to discuss things with who isnt just here for gamedays.

Rocket League is a lot of fun. I played earlier with a bunch of us, but the lag on this hotel wifi was unplayable. Tommorrow I'm gonna pay the five bucks for premium internet, so add me if you haven't, I'm gonna want to get my money's worth.

PSN: BaltimoreLarry

Top Bottom