• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Eleuin

Bought rocket league on PC because I'm a dirty poor without a PS4 yet

I'm terrible but if anyone wants to play SteamID: Eleuin

yeah, that was a lot of fun
A lot of games at team select I would just wait to see where you went then pick that team... After awhile it felt kind of cheap so I stopped, haha. The games were a lot closer when we were on opposite teams but you are too good at saves!

Greg

A lot of games at team select I would just wait to see where you went then pick that team... After awhile it felt kind of cheap so I stopped, haha. The games were a lot closer when we were on opposite teams but you are too good at saves!
I have to make up for having a poor shot!

I can make long runs and play the ball in well, but I'm terrible at finishing (DAMN YOU, FIFA)

Malalaw

Waiting for these people to finish these computer tests..glad I did this shit last week. Now to just chill for another 30 minutes.

Godslay

Banned
If you don't sign them to long term deals, we are going to pursue collusion?

NFLPA is a joke at times.

If there was collusion, pursue it. Otherwise stay the fuck out of negotiations and stfu.

MechDX

If you don't sign them to long term deals, we are going to pursue collusion?

NFLPA is a joke at times.

If there was collusion, pursue it. Otherwise stay the fuck out of negotiations and stfu.

Had the same thought when I saw the headline. Even if they sign a new deal and they did it you should still pursue it

Godslay

Banned
Had the same thought when I saw the headline. Even if they sign a new deal and they did it you should still pursue it

If they did it either way, I'm fine with them pursuing it.

Using it as a chip to push the teams to signing long term bloated deals kind of reveals the motive behind it in the first place.

I think it's an empty threat at this point.

Top Bottom