• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

I'd like to go to Philly for the authentic Philly cheese steak. I doubt it's as bad as jak says.

Cajun, I think he meant you'll be jumped and stuff happens to your behind.

Line_HTX

For some reason, other than wanting to watch the Cowboys lose or choke super hard, every other NFC East game I've watched puts me to sleep.

squicken

For the first time, the NFL has a TV distribution deal in Germany this year. If there is enough TV interest, there might be some games there eventually.

Right now it seems like the plan is to just have all the teams play games overseas vs moving a team over there. PK was even saying they will play a game in Brazil pretty soon

JABEE

The Eagles's Three Headed Monster

Rzjd3t5.jpg

For the first time, the NFL has a TV distribution deal in Germany this year. If there is enough TV interest, there might be some games there eventually.

Right now it seems like the plan is to just have all the teams play games overseas vs moving a team over there. PK was even saying they will play a game in Brazil pretty soon
Bring back NFL Europe. #frankfurtgalaxy

Top Bottom